I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Withdrawals

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    alexg
    Keymaster

Thank you.

You say that my process is correct, but you see only one transaction for each commission, but I see two.

In my case, one transaction was performed when the vendor requested a withdrawal, and another one, for the same commission, when the admin marked the commission as “paid”.

I am attaching a view of my payments history from the vendor dashboard. Again, this is for the test without any dashed-slug plugins installed. I want to be sure that we are on the same page.

So, if/when you can, please tell me the following:

1. When testing using the Direct bank gateway, did you go to “Payments” -> “Withdrawal” and request a withdrawal as a vendor?

2. When testing using the Direct bank gateway, did you click on to “WCMp” -> “Commissions” -> (commission) -> “Mark as paid”, as an admin?

When I perform both of these actions, they each trigger process_payment() and create a transaction, as you can see in my screenshot. Once I understand why this happens I can then go on to test the crypto payment gateway again and see.

Thank you again for your help in diagnosing this. Have a good time at the summit!

with regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Alex,

I hope you are doing well. Sorry for getting back to you bit late.

Answering your questions:
    1. YES
    2. YES

I made the same tests as you and found the same results. I want to think that it is the expected behaviour, I asked in case.

Now, when I activated the plugin, and followed the same flow of orders, I found:

– In Withdrawals history, it saves only the “completed” (the wthdrawal) order. In case of Bank Trnsfrs, the first order is marked as “processing”, and then when the admn pays and marks the ordr as padd, then a second one appears with “completed” status in frontend (2 in total).
    – In Bankng overview it only records the commission, but not the withdrawal.

Alex, by the way, I want to ask regarding wthdrawls about the gateways fees and email notification:
    – I assume that the fees issue (topic) it is not addressed yet.
    – It would be possible to trigger the same email notifications like for Bank Transfr? I think it is important as receipt of payment (but telling that the dpost is made on the wllt).

Thank you as usual for your great help.

Best regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

You say that you performed the same test as I did and got the same results. To me this looks like an error, because one order is paid twice to the vendor. I would like to look at this issue again only after we know exactly what the correct process is, otherwise there’s no point. All I know at the moment is that when the WCMp plugin requests a payment to be made the payment gateway performs it.

It is unlikely that I will be implementing fees, so I will add some more info on the relevant thread.

Regarding notifications, please open a new thread and describe exactly what notification you would like to see. Are you referring to the actual internal transfer performed from the admin to the vendor? There are already notifications available for internal transfers, and the TX comment explains what the transfer is for. Moreover, these events are hookable, so you could perform any additional action you like, including sending more emails. Again, let’s discuss this in a new thread.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Alex,

I did not get back to you because I am still waiting for their confirmation, in order to know exactly if it is an error or not.

I will inform you about it in order to adress the issue properly as you said.

Thank you again,

Best regards,

PS: I will open a new discussion for the e-mail notification.

alexg
    Keymaster

OK, since you asked then, I will not have to ask them as well about this. Thank you. I will work on other stuff until then.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Alex,

I hope you are doing well.

I wanted just to keep you updated about the mentioned issues. After many exchanges and tests with their team, finnaly the bug is identified and uploaded to Git. You can follow if you want, the issue number is #135.

Officially, it is planned to be fixed for the comming release (V34.5).

Thank you

Best regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Alex,

I hope you are doing well.

The version 3.4.5 is already released, and according to the changelog the issue is fixed (#135).

Please could you check for the fix with the adapter?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards

alexg
    Keymaster

I will check it out and get back to you. Thank you!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you Alex, please keep me posted. If I can be of any help please let me know.

Thanks as usual

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

I have now tested WC-Marketplace version 3.4.6, and it seems that the issues we observed previously are fixed:

It is no longer possible to generate two transactions for one commission. Currently, if the admin sets the commission as “paid”, the effect is the same as the vendor requesting a withdrawal. Either one action prevents the other. This was not the case with previous versions.

I am proceeding to review your other request regarding paying out crypto commissions to vendors, for orders where the end customer has used a different payment gateway.

If you think that there is something still pending from this thread (withdrawals), please let me know.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Alex,

Thanks for getting back to this issue. Yes, as I could see it was fixed in V3.4.5, but the main issue in this topic it is about recording the withdrawls.

When the vendr performs a withrawland and it is correctly completed, in frontend dashboard, in Stats/reports–>Bankingovrview, the withraw operation does not record in the table. It should appear a new row showing the Debit. I tested using card for example and the corresponding row to withdrawal appears.

Alex, have a look in that table and you will find the issue.

Please let me know.

Thank you

PS: for the card paymnt issue thanks for checking as usual

alexg
    Keymaster

OK, this is clear now.

When the receives a commission, this is recorded in the Banking Overview table as a row of type “commission”, but when the vendor requests a withdrawal, there is no row of type “withdrawal”, when using the crypto payment gateway. I should be able to fix this soon.

with regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

In the latest version 2.3.0, any commissions that have been paid out are listed as “paid” and additionally there is a “withdrawal” row displayed. This is simply a withdrawal of the commission to the user’s wallet. The actual withdrawal to an external blockchain address can be performed in the usual way (via [wallets_withdraw]).

It is no longer advisable to have the following payment option enabled: “Withdrawal Request – Vendors can request for commission withdrawal.” If a vendor were to request a withdrawal, the withdrawal row will not be recorded. Instead, it’s best if only the admin can mark a commission as “paid”. The plugin will warn the admin that they should disable withdrawal requests.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Alex,

I appreciate your work.

I took some time to check, and there are still some issues with refnded orders. Commsions from orders that have been partially refundd are not saving in the frontnd Bankgn Overview and are not being transfered to the vendr wllet (in backend are marked as Paid).

Regarding your las point about disabling the Request option for vendors, I think it is not the best approach, but if you think it has to be like that at this moment OK. From this approach, it is not that efficient from operations point of view if as an Admin I have to pay manually.

So I enabled the option in backend “Disbrsmnt schdule” -> “If checked, automaticlly vendrs commison will disburse” to see and it is relly an option that could improve this manual paymnt point. Checking the cron evnts, i tsted it but it does not work, Could you Alex have a look at it? Could you adapt it in order to allow automatic disbursments to vendrs wallt?

Thank you Alex as usual,

Best regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Alex,

I am getting back tou you about widthrawal issues in relation with partially refunded orders and automatic disbursals. 

I dont know if you had the time to check, but I think the partially refunded order commission issue it is a wmcp bug, so I asked them about it. I will keep you posted about it.

I also asked about automtic disbursls, and it is possible for gatways like strpe or papal. Please Alex, could you implement a replication of the massspay cron action in order to allow automatic disbrals to vendors wallts? It would be just great and a very efficient.

Thanks for your great work as usual

Best regards

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.