If you are experiencing any issues or have questions about any of the dashed-slug plugins, you can use these support forums.
You may also contact me by email.
I try to give a first reply to all queries within 24 hours, Monday to Friday.
If possible, please try to follow the general guidelines below, when posting a support request. This helps me, as well as others who read this forum:
- Please try to post your issues at the appropriate area: The support forum for the main plugin, Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets is at https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wallets but you can also use the general discussion section here if you prefer. The support forums for the plugin extensions is here, at https://dashed-slug.net/support.
- Please try to post one thread per issue. If you are facing a second or third issue, please post them in new threads. This helps me address each issue individually. It also helps others who may be interested to read about the same issue.
- DO NOT simply say that something is “not working”. This is not helpful. I have no way of helping you if I don’t know what you’re talking about. Please make an effort to describe your issue. If you see an error message, please paste it into your post. If necessary, upload a screenshot.
- Before posting, you may want to consult the Troubleshooting section in the documentation. The documentation for Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets is the PDF file included in the bundle download at https://dashed-slug.net/downloads/. Most extensions have their own Troubleshooting section on their respective homepage here, at dashed-slug.
- There is some debug info found in your WordPress Admin Dashboard, under the heading Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets. Please post the debug info along with your query, if you think it may be relevant.
Additionally, if your issue is about the frontend/UI:
- Please post a screenshot of the problem if you think it might be helpful.
- It is often helpful to know if the issue is caused by your specific theme, or if it is more general. Simply switch temporarily to a standard theme, such as twenty-nineteen, and see if the problem persists.
How to ask for support
Updated on 2020-06-08T19:27:07+00:00, by .