Allows your Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets WordPress plugin to interface with your CoinPayments.net cloud wallet account.
the CoinPayments.net coin adapter extension
The Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets WordPress plugin by default lets you connect a Bitcoin wallet daemon with your WordPress site. This normally requires that you run a full Bitcoin node on a machine that you own.
If you do not wish to do so, you can connect to an online cloud wallet service such as CoinPayments.net. CoinPayments.net is a service that provides online merchants with wallets for a growing number of cryptocurrencies.
- If you have not already done so, create an account on CoinPayments.net.
- Install the Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets plugin by following the installation instructions.
- Install and activate this plugin.
- From the left-hand side menu, go to Wallets and then choose the Coinpayment settings.
- Copy your Merchant ID and Public and Private API keys from CoinPayments.net and paste them into the provided fields under the “Account keys” tab.
- You will need to choose a strong password and set it as your “IPN secret”. Set the same IPN secret into your account settings in CoinPayments.net.
- Navigate to the coin options tab and enable any coins that you wish your users to have access to. You will need to enable these coins in your CoinPayments.net settings too. For testing, simply enable “Litecoin Testnet (LTCT)” at the bottom of the page.
- Check that coin fees are appropriate depending on each coin’s current price.
- To make sure that you are receiving updates for this plugin extension and for all the premium dashed-slug plugins that you have installed, you will need to activate your installation.
- Deposits are implemented over CoinPayments callback addresses and rely on the IPN callback mechanism of that service. This introduces the following limitations:
- The site where this adapter is installed must be contactable over the internet. IPN callbacks will not work if your WordPress installation is behind a firewall.
- The site where this adapter is installed must be on the default HTTP port for Web (80). IPN callbacks will not work over other ports. This is a limitation of CoinPayments.
- If you do not enter the IPN secret as mentioned in the installation instruction above, deposits will not work.
to enable a currency:
- Enable the currency in your CoinPayments.net settings.
- Enable the same currency in the admin screen of this plugin extension.
Available for free to subscribers and premium members only (you need to be logged in).
CoinPayments.net coin adapter extension (plugin .zip file)
This is the WordPress plugin, ready to be installed.
and_ Altcoin_ Wallets:_ CoinPayments_ Adapter-0.3.3-beta-wordpress-plugin.zip
and_ Altcoin_ Wallets:_ CoinPayments_ Adapter-0.3.2-beta-wordpress-plugin.zip
and_ Altcoin_ Wallets:_ CoinPayments_ Adapter-0.3.1-beta-wordpress-plugin.zip
and_ Altcoin_ Wallets:_ CoinPayments_ Adapter-0.3.0-beta-wordpress-plugin.zip
and_ Altcoin_ Wallets:_ CoinPayments_ Adapter-0.2.0-beta-wordpress-plugin.zip
and_ Altcoin_ Wallets:_ CoinPayments_ Adapter-0.1.2-beta-wordpress-plugin.zip
and_ Altcoin_ Wallets:_ CoinPayments_ Adapter-0.1.1-beta-wordpress-plugin.zip
and_ Altcoin_ Wallets:_ CoinPayments_ Adapter-0.1.0-beta-wordpress-plugin.zip
Please visit the support area for any issues, suggestions, feedback regarding this plugin extension.
CoinPayments.net Coin Adapter extension
Updated on 2017-08-25T15:56:34+00:00, by .