Terms of Service
By using and accessing this service, dashed-slug.net (collectively referred to as the “Site” or “We” or “dashed-slug” in these Terms of Service), you (“you”, “user” or, “end user”) agree to these Terms of Service (collectively, the “Terms of Service” or “Agreement”).
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, IMMEDIATELY STOP ACCESSING THIS SITE AND DISCONTINUE USING ANY SOFTWARE OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY HAVE RECEIVED FROM THE SITE.
All digital products of dashed-slug, and in particular all the WordPress plugins provided by dashed-slug are licensed under version 2 or later of the General Public License (GNU GPL v2.0).
Member content disclaimer
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (“Content”), are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not dashed-slug.net, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Site.
Code of Conduct
You agree not to use the Site to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a dashed-slug.net representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Site;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose; in no event , however, is junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid or Ponzi schemes, or the like allowed;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialog, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Site are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in 1 through 9 above.
You agree that the dashed-slug shall have the right to, in our sole discretion, refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Site, if we find such content to be in violation of the above code of conduct, or is otherwise objectionable.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of the dashed-slug digital products, and in particular any of the WordPress plugins provided by dashed-slug. All plugins are property of the dashed-slug.
Disclaimer of Warranty
We make every effort to provide a quality service and to produce and distribute products that are free of technical errors, but we cannot provide any guarantee that the content of the Site will be what you expect, or that the Site will always be available.
You understand that all the content and information provided on the Site, and all digital products of dashed-slug, and in particular all the WordPress plugins provided by dashed-slug, are provided “as-is”, without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall the dashed-slug or any of its representatives or affiliates be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of, or inability to use our products or services.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall the dashed-slug or its representatives or affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive damages or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to your use of the Site, the content, other information obtained therein, or the dashed-slug products.
Certain jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, thus the above limitations may not apply to you.
The dashed-slug distributes all its digital products including all WordPress plugins “as is” and with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you would like, or that they will be compatible with all third-party products, components, plugins or other software. The dashed-slug strives to provide the best possible support possible via the support forum at http://dashed-slug.net/support and via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is not guaranteed that any particular support query can, or will be answered to the extent, or within a timeframe such that the inquirer is completely satisfied. Support includes answering queries about the products offered, providing information about their operation, and about any defects that these may have. Support does not include any installation or configuration services, or any other hands-on service.
Anyone can register as a Subscriber to the dashed-slug site free of charge. To gain access to the premium content of the site, such as premium plugins, access to updates of those plugins, and to gain access to the support area for premium plugins, you must purchase a time-limited member registration (“Premium Membership”). When the Premium Membership expires, you will be automatically billed for the next period (currently 3 months) and will continue to enjoy the benefits of a Membership. If you wish to cancel your Membership, you may revoke your recurring payment from PayPal at https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_manage-paylist . After the time period that you have paid for has expired, your subscription will lose access to the premium content of the site. Premium Membership is priced as advertised on the site, and you are not entitled to any discount on that price.
We want you to be satisfied with your Membership to dashed-slug. If you are unhappy with your Membership, or if you have an issue that we are unable to resolve that makes any of our products unusable, you may request a refund. Refunds will be offered at our discretion, and subject to the following conditions being met:
- The request for a refund is made within the first 30 days after Membership payment. No refunds whatsoever will be made after these 30 days have elapsed.
- Your issue or grievance arises from not being able to install one of our products properly on your system or to get our product to perform its basic functions as described on the Site.
- Your issue or grievance must not be caused by any third-party plugins, themes, or other component, or software, besides WordPress core itself.
When paying for a Membership to our service you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions.
When a refund is granted to you, the refunded amount will be equal in value to the amount you paid for Membership, minus any applicable transaction fees.
We are not responsible for any links to third-party sites (or the content of those websites) which may be made available on the Site from time to time. These links are provided solely as a convenience and do not imply endorsement of, or association with, the party by us, and we shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
We track basic usage of our Site for statistical purposes, such as page views. We do not track any personal information of visitors to our Site.
We maintain a database of personal information such as name, email and other contact details on users who choose to subscribe to our Service (hereby “Subscribers”), for the purposes of providing the Service to these Subscribers, and for notifying them about products and offers that may interest them. Subscribers who choose to pay for Membership (hereby “Members”), agree that their basic contact information may be forwarded to a payment gateway such as PayPal for billing purposes. We never sell, or otherwise share, or make available, any personal information of our subscribers or members, to any third-parties, besides the information that is necessary to transmit for the purposes of billing via a payment gateway.
Modifications to this Agreement
The dashed-slug maintains the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement at any time. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review the Site and these Terms of Service from time to time. Your continued use of the Site after such modifications to this Agreement will constitute acknowledgment of the modified Terms of Service and agreement to abide and be bound by the modified Terms of Service.
These Terms of Service and the validity, construction, and performance thereof will be governed in all respects by the laws of Greece. You agree that any and all controversies, claims or disputes with anyone (including dashed-slug.net, and any employee, officer, director, shareholder of dashed-slug.net), arising out of, relating to, or resulting from these Terms of Service, shall be subject to binding arbitration under the Judicial system of Greece.
If any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, all remaining clauses in this agreement shall remain binding on the customer.
Terms of Service
Updated on 2018-01-16T11:14:52+00:00, by .