Open extra topbar

Withdrawals

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Withdrawals

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bigblue 6 days, 2 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

bigblue
    Participant

Always regarding wp marktplace issues (3.4.1), I found in frontend that the button for withdrawals requests disappeared:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/esrsge9odur9hcu/Capture%20-%20Withdrawals.PNG?dl=0

Please could you have a look to see if it is also your case?

Please make sure before to force orders migrate to suborders in wpmc admin backend in tools.

As you can see in the screenshot, the orders that have been marked as Processing after paying with stripe are withdrawable, but not for the orders payd with your extension.

Thanks you Alex for checking

By the other hand I have other questions/issues regarding wpmc that I want to adress to them after checking this.

alexg
    Keymaster

Thanks for reporting this. I will have a look soon and will keep you updated.

with regards

bigblue
    Participant

Thank you Alex. Please, keep me posted.

Regarding the withdraawal button, I want to prevent you that it is a bug related to wpmc extension itself (it disappears from the first refund). I have exchanged with them, and it will be fixed in the next update.

Thank you in advance

PD: I did not receive the email notification with your previous replies, strange. I knew about your replies by visiting the site.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.