I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Withdrawals

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Always regarding wp marktplace issues (3.4.1), I found in frontend that the button for withdrawals requests disappeared:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/esrsge9odur9hcu/Capture%20-%20Withdrawals.PNG?dl=0

Please could you have a look to see if it is also your case?

Please make sure before to force orders migrate to suborders in wpmc admin backend in tools.

As you can see in the screenshot, the orders that have been marked as Processing after paying with stripe are withdrawable, but not for the orders payd with your extension.

Thanks you Alex for checking

By the other hand I have other questions/issues regarding wpmc that I want to adress to them after checking this.

alexg
    Keymaster

Thanks for reporting this. I will have a look soon and will keep you updated.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you Alex. Please, keep me posted.

Regarding the withdraawal button, I want to prevent you that it is a bug related to wpmc extension itself (it disappears from the first refund). I have exchanged with them, and it will be fixed in the next update.

Thank you in advance

PD: I did not receive the email notification with your previous replies, strange. I knew about your replies by visiting the site.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

I hope you are doing well.

I am back to you regarding this issue with some investigation I made, and maybe help you out. After many exchanges with wmpc team, finally the issue regarding the Withdwls button is fixed, now it is visible again in its corresponding page.

Well, I tested the adapter for withrawals requests, and it works, but there is an issue.

If you test a withdrwl for an order that did not had any refund (with Unpaid status in Backend wmcp Comsions section), the operation executes correctly, and the order disappears from the withdrawals table (and in Backend Commissions section changes to Paid status). OK.

The problem comes when an order has been refunded (changes from Unpaid to Partially_refunded in Backend Commission section). If you test a withdrawal for this refunded order, you will find that the adapter makes correctly the payment to the vendor, but the order stays in the withdrawal table, and you can make as many withdrawal operations you want for the same order. This is because in backend, in the Comsions section, the order does not change its status to Paid, it stays in Partially_refunded.

Please Alex, could you have a look?

You can have the latest fixed wmcp version from git here

Thanks in advance

alexg
    Keymaster

Thank you very much for the additional info.

I plan to visit the WCMp extension soon, possibly next week if all goes well.

At that time I will review all your requests about it.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you Alex, greatly appreciated your help.

They said this week a new version will be released on wp repositry, including all the fixes.

Looking forward for the new release, please keep me posted. If I can be of any help let me know.

Thank you

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Alex,

Thank you for this great update. I downloaded it and I want to see how it works now with the fixes, but strangely I erased in backend the orders to start new orders from scratch, and sudanely the wthdrawal button from frontend disappeared again, do you face this also?

Thank you

Best regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

I have not seen this issue. To be sure, can you perform at least one test checkout using the wallets gateway, then see if there is a withdrawal button afterwards?

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

I think I found the issue, which is related to refunds. I placed a new order, and the button reappears, but if you perform a refund, the button disappears again. Could you check and confirm this behaviour? I performed 2 test, one using refund with strpe and another using this extnsion, and the result is the same, so it is a bug related to wmcp I think. I adressed the issue to their team.

Regarding withdrwls, I found that when I perform a withdrwl with crptos gatway, it works correctly, but in the vndr dashboard, in stats/reprt–>Bankng ovrview, as you will see, the withdrawals made with this gatway does not record the corresponding row. If you can test with bank trasnsfr for example, you will see that there it should appear a row with the withdrwl made with its corresponding debit amount, and actualizing the balance. Please Alex could you check on this?

Thank you

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks, I will check.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you Alex for checking for the Bnkng overiew withdrawal row issue. Please keep me posted.

For info, the issue regarding the wthdrawalbutton is confirmed among others, and it is already on their isues list on git.

Thanks

alexg
    Keymaster

Thanks.

Are you referring to issue #94? I will follow the issue and also investigate.

with regards

EDIT: I now realise that, again, these are two separate issues. The first one is probably related to some WCMp bug, the second one I need to investigate. Let’s use this thread to only discuss the second issue, i.e. crypto withdrawals not being recorded in WCMp. I will check and get back to you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, I sorted issues 94,95,97. But those issues are related only with wmcp plugin. In order to not confuse with conflicts, I deactivated the cryptoextnsion when I made several testing. Those are bugs related to wmcp. Just I wanted to prevent you to avoid wasting time checking for something not related.

The issue 2 you mention, in this case yes it is related with your extnsion. I does not record the transaction in the table.

Thank you Alex for checking, greatly appreciated your help as usual.

Please let me know.

Best regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

I have been investigating the issue where cryptocurrency withdrawals are not being recorded.

As a first step, I am attempting to reproduce your observation regarding bank withdrawals. Unfortunately I have not been able to find online any description on what the normal flow of actions is, so I had to guess. I would like to know how you perform your tests, and at the same time I will describe the tests that I performed:

First I completely uninstalled the dashed-slug plugins, to ensure that they do not interfere with normal operation of WCMp.

1. A user adds a vendor’s product to the shopping cart. The user checks out using the WooCommerce built in bank payment gateway. This creates one parent order and one sub-order (post_type: shop_order), both with status “On hold” (wc-on-hold) because bank payments need to be confirmed.

2. The admin (presumably after seeing the bank transfer), goes to the order and suborder and marks them with status “Processing” (wc-processing). A new commission (post_type: dc_commission) is created for the sub-order and is payable to the vendor.

3. The vendor can now go to “Vendor Dashboard” -> “Payments” -> “Withdrawal” and request a withdrawal on their commission. The admin receives an email about this request. Additionally, the code now triggers the WCMp “Direct Bank” gateway’s process_payment() method. A withdrawal (post_type: wcmp_transaction) is created for the commission, and its status is “Processing” (wcmp_processing). At this point the commission amount is added to the vendor’s withdrawable balance, as seen in the Vendor dashboard. Looking at the code, this number comes from summing all of the vendor’s transactions.

4. The admin can now go to “WCMp” -> “Commissions” and find the new commission, which is still “unpaid”. The admin can mark the commission as “Paid”. This triggers a second call to the Direct bank gateway’s process_payment() method and creates a new identical transaction for the same commission. The withdrawable balance is reduced a second time. The Vendor’s “withdrawal history” screen now shows TWO transactions for this one commission. The Vendor’s “banking overview” screen now shows one commission (credit) and one withdrawal (debit).

The above procedure is probably wrong, because there should be one transaction per commission, not two. However, the plugin allows me to perform two transactions, one initiated by the vendor and one by the admin.

After all of this, I am no longer sure as to what the correct flow of events is. I have read the documentation available on the plugin’s website and did not find a clear description of what the sequence of events should be. I could only find articles on how the plugin is installed and configured, not how it’s used day-to-day. If you know of any guide or article that describes this, please share it with me.

My question to you: Is this the test you performed? If not, what did you do? Can you describe your test? Do you know what the correct flow of actions should be, between vendor and admin? If we both don’t know, then I should contact the developers to find out, before proceeding any further.

Τhank you as always for your feedback!

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Alex,

First of all, thanks for adressing the issue and dedicate time to it.

As I can read, your test flow is correct regarding banktransfrs gatway. The only thing I could not understand is the point 4 “The Vendor’s “withdrawal history” screen now shows TWO transactions for this one commission.”, because I do not know what 2 transactions you are refering to, it should be 1 transaction per withdrwal (even if it includes many orders). And in “Banking Overview” the withdrawal operation (debit column) appears only when admn notifies from Tto-do-list to vendors that his commission is paid.

After this correct approach you made (maybe you only missed the last point of notifiyng from to-do-list in backend to vndor that his commsion is paid… there is a set of sent emails also), install the extension, and perform some orders & withralwals (with vendor having selected this extension as paymnt gtway), and you will find that the withdrwls does not record in “Bankng Overwiew” table.

In 3.4.3, almost all the issues a commented before are already solved (but related to wmcp extension, not yours).

Please let me know if I can give you more details or if I can be of any help from my hands-on experience. This week I am away at a summit, but I will answer as soon an best as I can. All for the best to adress this issues.

Thanks Alex, greatly appreciated your help.

Best regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.