Open extra topbar

Fees

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Fees

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alexg 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

bigblue
    Participant

Hi Alex,

First, I wish you a good year!

After some tests I realised when using mltvndr extension, and processing a withdrawal, the gateway fees (not the commissions) are not taken into account. The vndr rceives only the amount minus the commission.

On backend side the same, on commissions, the gateway fees are not taken into account in net earning. And on wallts transactions the same.

Please, can you have a look?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

I hope you have a great year too.

Yes, you are referring to the setting “WCMp” -> “Settings” -> “Payment” -> “Payment Gateway Charge”. I have not implemented this. I will look at it as soon as I can.

Thank you.

with regards

bigblue
    Participant

Yes Alex, correct, for all those 3 settings charge options (prcntge, fxd and precntage+fxd) are not taken into account.

I look forward then for its implementation. Greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Best regards

bigblue
    Participant

Hi Alex,

First, sorry if I am bodering you asking about etas, but just wondering if this could be soon implemented.

Thank you

Best regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately I have not yet had the time to work on this. I generally do not give ETAs on new developments, as it is really hard for me to know when I will be able to find the time to work on stuff. But I do make a note to post a notice to the same thread, once a relevant release is made.

with regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.