I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Fees

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

First, I wish you a good year!

After some tests I realised when using mltvndr extension, and processing a withdrawal, the gateway fees (not the commissions) are not taken into account. The vndr rceives only the amount minus the commission.

On backend side the same, on commissions, the gateway fees are not taken into account in net earning. And on wallts transactions the same.

Please, can you have a look?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

I hope you have a great year too.

Yes, you are referring to the setting “WCMp” -> “Settings” -> “Payment” -> “Payment Gateway Charge”. I have not implemented this. I will look at it as soon as I can.

Thank you.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes Alex, correct, for all those 3 settings charge options (prcntge, fxd and precntage+fxd) are not taken into account.

I look forward then for its implementation. Greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Best regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

First, sorry if I am bodering you asking about etas, but just wondering if this could be soon implemented.

Thank you

Best regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately I have not yet had the time to work on this. I generally do not give ETAs on new developments, as it is really hard for me to know when I will be able to find the time to work on stuff. But I do make a note to post a notice to the same thread, once a relevant release is made.

with regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

OK, you have a valid point for bringing this issue up. After looking at it again, I believe having gateway fees is not a good fit for this use case. The admin already earns commissions on customer transactions, it wouldn’t make sense to add fees on what is essentially fees. WCMp allows for gateway fees and that makes sense for things like PayPal where there are transaction fees. If you, as an admin, would like to earn more on internal transactions to the vendors, you can simply increase the commission.

For this reason, I believe the correct approach is for me to force internal transactions of this type (vendor payments) to not charge additional coin adapter fees. This is a simple change that I will do on the next patch. I believe it will be more straightforward than charging fees on commissions on payments, which I find confusing.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Alex. I agree with you about the reasoning, it is correct.

Thank you

Best regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.