Open extra topbar

Choice

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Choice

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bigblue 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

bigblue
    Participant

Alex,

For vndr paymnts, it would be gret to add the option where the admin can offer a selection of coins (currently only one choice) to vndrs for the paymnts. From frontnd the vndrs could select the coin which they want to be payd with. What do you think? it would be great I think

Thank you

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, this is something that I would like to implement in the future.

Ideally the admin should be able to select cryptocurrencies that are available for payment and the vendor should be able to choose one of those, if there is enough balance.

Thank you.

with regards

bigblue
    Participant

That would be a great thing! Of course I does not want to interfere with the backlog priorities, but I think this is something verry important.

Thank you verry much Alex, I look forward to this.

Best regards

bigblue
    Participant

Hi Alex,

The same as my precedent post, sorry if bodering you with askign about etas. did you had any time to start with this add?

Thank you

Best regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Please see my other reply.

alexg
    Keymaster

In the latest version 2.1.0 of the WooCommerce Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway it is now possible for an admin to select which coins can be accepted as payment. This also affects WC Marketplace payments. I have not yet added the possibility for vendors to further filter down the list of accepted coins.

bigblue
    Participant

Continuation regarding my last reply.

5. As vendr user I tryed to make a withdrawal with no success, when clicking “requst wthdrwl” nothing happens. Returned to 2.0.1 version and it works.

I did not understand what do you mean this affects also wpmc paymnts.

Alex, the next probable version of wpmc 3.4 introduces great changes, allowing order split and partial refunds directly from vendrs. In version 3.3.7 they offer the dev version 3.3.7.1 on github in order to check the extension and test it. Please Alex, could you have a look? the changes will be great, allowing an improvement in automating processes and management directly from vndrs (not depending on admin). It would be a great compatibility advancement with this extension.

About the possibility for vendors, it’s more about withdrawals. Admin should offer a selection of s┬ícoins/customcoins for vendros to be payd with. Currently offering only one coin it is OK, but a bit limiting. Imagine if admin could offer a fiat and crpto options for vndrs… no more need for additional modules, and consequently a better workflow for admins. Please Alex, it would be great adding this.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Thanks, I am taking a note of this.

bigblue
    Participant

Hi Alex,

Just tested the version 2.1.1, and the issues are still the same, maybe you uploaded a wrong file?

Thank you

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.