I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Feature Request – enabling/disabling coins

dashed-slug.net Forums WooCommerce Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway extension support Feature Request – enabling/disabling coins

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    alexg
    Keymaster

Hi Alex,

It would be nice to have a feature whereby we can ‘enable’ and ‘disable’ a coin/token from being accepted for payments 🙂

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes you are correct. This would be useful. I will add it to my list.

This will hopefully go into the next release. Thank you.

with regards

alexg
    Keymaster

In the latest version 2.1.0 of the WooCommerce Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway it is now possible for an admin to select which coins can be accepted as payment. This also affects WC Marketplace payments.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Alex,

I updated to last version, 2.1.0, but unfortunately it is not working for checkout and withdrawals from vndrs.

The trials I made for checkout:

1. Enabling 2 coyns: when I proceed to checkout and chosing to pay with one of the enabled coysn, I get the error message “Payment error: Selected cryptocurrency is not enabled for payment”.

2. Enabling all coyns (all items unselected in settings): Same issue as in point 1.

3. Enabling 1 coyn with no balance for the user: correct, just got no options for payment (no balances).

4. I enabled a custom point/coyn but I did not find it in the coin selector for payments, why? because it has no exchange rates?

I returned to previous version 2.0.1 and everything works. I made the trials using wp5.1.1, wc5.6.4, wmcp3.3.6.

What do you mean about affecting wmcp? (about issues I found regrding wmcp I am answering you in the dedicated topic)

Please Alex can you have a look?

Thank you

Best regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Thanks for letting me know. I will investigate as soon as possible.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

Just tested the version 2.1.1, and the issues are still the same, maybe you uploaded a wrong file?

Thank you

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello, I have not investigated this issue yet, the update was for another fix.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

I believe this particular problem with WooCommerce checkout (not WCMp) was resolved in version 2.1.2 of the payment gateway.

Please let me know if you continue to see the error “Payment error: Selected cryptocurrency is not enabled for payment” when using version 2.1.2.

with regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.