dashed-slug.net › Forums › WooCommerce Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway extension support › Feature Request – enabling/disabling coins
March 24, 2019 at 3:42 am #6029
It would be nice to have a feature whereby we can ‘enable’ and ‘disable’ a coin/token from being accepted for payments 🙂March 25, 2019 at 8:19 am #6031
Yes you are correct. This would be useful. I will add it to my list.
This will hopefully go into the next release. Thank you.
with regardsJune 21, 2019 at 9:28 am #6520
In the latest version 2.1.0 of the WooCommerce Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway it is now possible for an admin to select which coins can be accepted as payment. This also affects WC Marketplace payments.June 23, 2019 at 7:42 pm #6528AnonymousInactive
I updated to last version, 2.1.0, but unfortunately it is not working for checkout and withdrawals from vndrs.
The trials I made for checkout:
1. Enabling 2 coyns: when I proceed to checkout and chosing to pay with one of the enabled coysn, I get the error message “Payment error: Selected cryptocurrency is not enabled for payment”.
2. Enabling all coyns (all items unselected in settings): Same issue as in point 1.
3. Enabling 1 coyn with no balance for the user: correct, just got no options for payment (no balances).
4. I enabled a custom point/coyn but I did not find it in the coin selector for payments, why? because it has no exchange rates?
I returned to previous version 2.0.1 and everything works. I made the trials using wp5.1.1, wc5.6.4, wmcp3.3.6.
What do you mean about affecting wmcp? (about issues I found regrding wmcp I am answering you in the dedicated topic)
Please Alex can you have a look?
Best regardsJune 24, 2019 at 8:30 am #6534
Thanks for letting me know. I will investigate as soon as possible.
with regardsJune 26, 2019 at 12:27 pm #6557AnonymousInactive
Just tested the version 2.1.1, and the issues are still the same, maybe you uploaded a wrong file?
Thank youJune 26, 2019 at 12:29 pm #6559
Hello, I have not investigated this issue yet, the update was for another fix.September 6, 2019 at 3:15 pm #6891
I believe this particular problem with WooCommerce checkout (not WCMp) was resolved in version
2.1.2of the payment gateway.
Please let me know if you continue to see the error “Payment error: Selected cryptocurrency is not enabled for payment” when using version
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.