Version 2.2.0 of the WooCommerce Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway extension brings better compatibility with WC Marketplace.
By popular demand, the WooCommerce Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway extension has also included a payment gateway for WC Marketplace since version
2.0.0 (release notes). Today’s release fixes a number of bugs identified by users, and thus makes the gateway a lot more usable.
Fixes in normal WooCommerce checkout
- Fix: When a user pays, the order is now correctly set to “processing” status, not “completed.
Fixes/changes related to WCMp
- Fix: WCMp vendor partial refunds now work. A vendor refunding a suborder now returns the funds from the designated admin account to the customer.
- Fix: WCMp vendor withdrawals now work as internal transfers. Vendors can then withdraw their accumulated balance as usual using
- Add: When multiple WCMp withdrawals are executed, the transactions are grouped and summed by coin symbol first.
- Add: When performing transactions for commissions or refunds, useful tags are added to help in identifying the corresponding order ID, suborder ID, or commission ID.
- Change: All admin settings for the WCMp vendor gateway are now removed: Commissions are paid in the currency the customer paid in, and from the admin account that the customer paid to.
Changes to the documentation
The Installation instructions, FAQ section, and troubleshooting section of this plugin extension have been updated on the extension’s homepage. If you are interested in this extension, check the page again for any changes.