Forum Replies Created
I was wondering if you’d be willing to check out my setup yourself. That way you could diagnose the problem properly (In case I made a mistake, which I highly doubt). Then we could finally close this problem and if there’s some bug, you can fix. Worse case scenario, I could help you with the documentation.
1) I know it’s weird that there are no logs, I’ve enabled everything I can think of. It should show errors on page, create log (based on the docs u provided).
2) Yes I did visit the wallet UI after I cleared. The address was correctly changed and it made a new one. I compared to the old one just to make sure.
I went to the URL you specified, https://www.coinpayments.net/index.php?cmd=acct_balances&action=deposit&coin=LTCT there was nothing there. So I generated a new one. https://image.prntscr.com/image/6v3RMaSORlG61k51EDpdjQ.png
The coin acceptance settingsfor Litecoin testnet are enabled. Within the plugin don’t have the Litecoin testnet that shows up in the adapter list list and combo boxes for deposits and whatnot.
I’ve done and re-done the instructions given to me. Checked and doubled checked. Honestly this is a headache.
Yes I cleared that data with the SQL command you mentioned. After I re-installed, it did generate a new one. SO I know that works.
As for the Litecoin testnet Link, there was no addresses there, so I made a new one.
– Completely uninstalled and removed all data.
– Cleared IPN URL.
– I enabled Litecoin Testnet, but doesn’t seem to show up in adapters or the shortcode lists.
1) Yes it shows the deposit address. In fact, I was able to deposit and have the funds show up on CoinPayments, they just don’t show back on the site. http://i.imgur.com/MrUqG9M.png (Note this screenshot was prior to the re-installation, so should work regardless).
2) IPN history shows “- No IPNs Found -“.
3) Nothing to show, but, all adapters show as “Responding”.
4) Logs are enabled, nothing shows up (enabled log file and show errors on page).
I understand that you probably want me to post here for documentation purposes.
I tried with and without, nothing works. I’ve literally started from scratch 4x. Followed the tutorial, still doesn’t work.
You got an instant messenger or something to contact you on? This takes forever to solve and the site needs to get online very soon.
Funds are indeed being “read’ from CoinPayments to the site.
Added a cron job for;
http://Mysite.copm/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron > /dev/null 2>&1
IPN secret is set on both my site and CoinPayments.
There is one problem though, can’t set the IPN callback URL (Dont have a domain yet, so using the direct server IP).
“The IPN URL can only be HTTPS or HTTP!”,
Tried with my server’s IP and a few URLs just to see if it’ll save, nothing works.
Other then that, followed that guide completely.
Ok so I purchased a server and transfered everything on there. Didn’t make any new transactions, but, shouldn’t the old one show up? Or will I have to make a new one so it logs?
I am indeed hosting it locally whilst I develop the site, didn’t think that would affect it.
Under IPN history, nothing is there, so I guess you’re right about having it not hosted locally.
Is there no other possible explanation? Assuming that it could be something else.