I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Deposit not working?

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    envision
    Participant

Yes I cleared that data with the SQL command you mentioned. After I re-installed, it did generate a new one. SO I know that works.

As for the Litecoin testnet Link, there was no addresses there, so I made a new one.

alexg
    Keymaster

Can you please explain what you mean by “I made a new one”?. The litecoin testnet page has its own address (see the “wallet address” field). You can test withdrawing to that address. Or, if you have created a new address in some other litecoin testnet wallet that will work too. You cannot withdraw to another address generated by the same plugin. If you do, then your withdrawal will be automatically changed to an internal transfer.

Did you check the things I asked you in the previous post? What did you find?

envision
    Participant

I went to the URL you specified, https://www.coinpayments.net/index.php?cmd=acct_balances&action=deposit&coin=LTCT there was nothing there. So I generated a new one. https://image.prntscr.com/image/6v3RMaSORlG61k51EDpdjQ.png

The coin acceptance settingsfor Litecoin testnet are enabled. Within the plugin don’t have the Litecoin testnet that shows up in the adapter list list and combo boxes for deposits and whatnot.

I’ve done and re-done the instructions given to me. Checked and doubled checked. Honestly this is a headache.

alexg
    Keymaster

OK, there was no chance for what you did to work. Private addresses do not offer a way for the plugin to be notified. That’s why callback addresses (commercial) are used instead. The plugin needs to generate these addresses as needed.

So we will first need to find out why addresses are not being generated (or not stored to the database). You are quite right, it is indeed a very strange situation. But this is the root cause of your issues.

Two things that come to mind:

1. I am not convinced that there are no errors in your logs. There should be at least some warnings, even if everything works as expected. More likely, there should be some error indicating either that the plugin could not contact the platform or that it cannot insert a new address to the database.

2. After clearing the tables, did you first visit the page with your [wallets_deposit] UI? This is what triggers a new address to be generated, when a deposit address does not exist.

Other than that, I cannot think of anything else right now. Once I think of something I will get back to you.

envision
    Participant

1) I know it’s weird that there are no logs, I’ve enabled everything I can think of. It should show errors on page, create log (based on the docs u provided).

2) Yes I did visit the wallet UI after I cleared. The address was correctly changed and it made a new one. I compared to the old one just to make sure.

envision
    Participant

I was wondering if you’d be willing to check out my setup yourself. That way you could diagnose the problem properly (In case I made a mistake, which I highly doubt). Then we could finally close this problem and if there’s some bug, you can fix. Worse case scenario, I could help you with the documentation.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for being so patient. Turns out the last couple of versions had an SQL bug. I am preparing a release that will fix this SQL bug among some other things. It makes more sense to try to diagnose your issue with this latest version, because it might be related. I hope to get the fix out today. I will make a note to contact you after that. Don’t worry about documentation that’s not a problem but thanks for offering to help.

regards
    Alex

Anonymous
    Inactive

hi
    you have find solution ?
    me to i see 0.0 on my balance litecoin test
    the problem is the plugin ?
    i see the total of balance on my admin acces wordpress (cold storage)
    but eash user have 0.0 on balance
    you have tell me to change teh electrum plugin
    i have change whit coinpayment plugin
    all work but the users have 0 on balances
    can you help ?
    thank you

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, thank you for changing from the Electrum wallet to CoinPayments. The CoinPayments adapter is well-tested and is being used in a lot of installations. The Electrum adapter needs some more work because the wallet has changed recently.

The plugin does a mapping of one wallet to many users. The balance you see in the adapters list and in the cold storage screen is the full balance of the wallet, not the balance assigned to each user.

For a user to have a balance, they need to do a deposit to one of their deposit addresses. When you go to the Wallets -> Transactions page, do you see any transactions with type = “deposit”? If so, do they have status = “done”? If not, then there shouldn’t be any balance on the user accounts.

Do a deposit to one of the user deposit addresses. This will work if you have set up the CoinPayments adapter correctly, by following all the installation instructions on the adapter page. Common pitfalls:

Remember that deposits work via an IPN callback from the CP platform, therefore they will not work in your local dev environment. The plugin needs to be running on an internet-facing server.

To do your tests, you can enable the Litecoin testnet coin (LTCT) and use this faucet to do your test deposits: http://testnet.litecointools.com/

Do tell me how this went and if you face any further problems. But make sure that you have followed all the installation instructions for the adapter and that your server can accept IPN callbacks.

kind regards,
    Alex

Anonymous
    Inactive

hi
    thankyoufor the reply
    i have do all correctly
    i have send some litecointest on wallet of users
    the transaction is ok
    but users have 0 on the balance

### on ipn history , type Withdrawal i have this :
    Sent Successfully: Yes
    IPN URL: https://domaine.com/

### on ipn history , type deposit i have this :
    Sent Successfully: No
    IPN URL: https://domaine.com?wallets-cp-ipn=1

alexg
    Keymaster

In your IPN history, at the deposit that was not sent successfully, click on the date/time field. This should show you details of why the IPN did not succeed.

Can you send me that error message? Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

yes
    can you give me your email adrees cause your website block my message when i copy
    so i cant send you the informtion

alexg
    Keymaster
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.