I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

TX fees missing in order

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reminding me but there’s no need. I have a system where I track all user requests.

When I get to work on this I will let you know.

kind regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

About the issues with applying fees to WooCommerce orders:

There was a problem with the on/off switch introduced in 1.2.1. This is now fixed in 1.2.3.

When fees are enabled, they are already being considered when calculating whether a cryptocurrency can be used to pay for the cart.

The fees are included in the total amount when enabled. I have not added a separate indication for the fee amount on the checkout page at this time.

Thank you for spotting this error!

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Alex,

This is good! Just tested some payments with and without fees application and now it seems working correctly.

It would be really good if the fees were accounted as an addition to order amount (it is deducted actually). In terms of accounting it is more clean (and it avoids to add a price to a product because of a fee) for the admin and transparent for clients. No problem if it is not indicated in a first time in checkout page as a separate indicatiom, but at least in accounting, in transactions list from admin side and client side.

In any case, thank you very much for your support, trully appreciated.

My best regards

alexg
    Keymaster

In version 2.0.0 of the WooCommerce Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway, the fees are now clearly displayed in the checkout page, if they are applicable.

See the release notes here.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you Alex

Best regards

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.