I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Shortcode to display amount

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Shortcode to display amount

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

Is there a way to display the total amount to be deposited above the address with the [wallets_deposit] shortcode? I am looking for a way for the user to be able to input the amount in Fiat and see the amount that he has to send in BTC for instance.

I was unable to find any relevant info about doing this in the docs.

Thanks,

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

No, unfortunately this is not possible. The reason is that the deposit shortcode is for general deposits, not payments for products/services.

Could you tell me more about your use case? What are you trying to accomplish? I might be able to provide some idea of how to best implement it.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’d like to replicate the POS of CoinPayments and instead of deposit do simple transactions. If you could point me in the right direction or quote me for implementing this for me please do so. I’d be happy to pay for such functionality.

Thanks!

alexg
    Keymaster

OK I understand now.

If I understand correctly, you would like to give periodic rewards to users for “staking” their coins on your site. There is no such functionality at the moment, however I do intend to implement this request to the Airdrop Extension, which will accomplish exactly that.

Generally I do not undertake custom development, this is mentioned in the FAQ. However this is something that I do plan to implement. When it is out, I will notify you on this thread.

Please let me know if I misunderstood what you are suggesting.

with regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

In version 2.0.0 of the Airdrop extension, it is now possible to define Recurring Airdrops. See the release notes here: https://www.dashed-slug.net/recurring-airdrops/

with regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.