I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

[Suggestion] Cron job for Airdrop

dashed-slug.net Forums Airdrop extension support [Suggestion] Cron job for Airdrop

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    alexg
    Keymaster

It would be nice to have a functionality whereby we can schedule an airdrop on a daily or monthly basis.

This would be great for those who want to ‘stake’ their coins on the web wallet

alexg
    Keymaster

Thanks, that’s a great idea. It makes a lot of sense.

I will add it to my backlog and will try to implement it soon.

with regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hi Alex

Thank you.

When this feature is launched, it would also be nice to have an option to check/uncheck users who will receive rewards. So an admin can turn on/off airdrop rewards feature for individual user – this would be useful if the user doesn’t want to receive the daily/monthly airdrops.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can already control who receives airdrops via user roles.

Perhaps a cleaner way would be to assign a different role to users who are not to receive the airdrop.

Let me now what you think.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alex,

At this time only one ardrop at can be launched. It would be great if we could launch as many Airdrop we want, each one with its different settings.

For the current version, it would be great to add Cron schedulling as already demanded here, and Start and End time as option, and in somehow a list of users in addition to roles.

Thank you very much Alex

alexg
    Keymaster

@bigblue Thank you for your comments. You can currently perform as many individual airdrops as you want. What is missing, is a way to automate recurring airdrops. These would be useful for investment-type applications.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@alexg thanks Alex for the information. Yes, that’s the application I would like to use, for invsmnts.

I made some tests, and I dont know why in the transaction table, no airdrop is saved. When I launch an airdp, when it redirects me to the trnsctions tble, the operation does not appear, and in frnt end the user with the selected role for the ardrp does not receive nothing. It is because there is no funds? I tryed also with points created with the fiat adptr, and the same result. I am missing something about how it works maybe.

It would be very useful Alex, if you can make it possible, to have a table with rows containing each airdrp launched summarizing its settings. For recurring airdrps, a start and end date it would be necessary for such applications.

Maybe for other questions I should open another thread.

Thanks Alex

Best regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

In version 2.0.0 of the Airdrop extension, it is now possible to define Recurring Airdrops. See the release notes here: https://www.dashed-slug.net/recurring-airdrops/

with regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.