I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Settings for multiple sites (two) on one node

dashed-slug.net Forums Full Node Multi Coin Adapter extension support Settings for multiple sites (two) on one node

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Can you give examples of how to setup bitcoin .conf and the adapters setting page to get two sites working on one node?

Do they require separate ports and multiple users?

I see the latest release supports multiple sites. Thanks again for your excellent work.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

To clarify, the latest release did not introduce multisite support. Multisite support has been implemented since 2017. See the 2.2.3 release notes for multisite support, and the 2.4.0 release notes for network-active multisite support.

The latest patch 5.0.11 resolves an issue with installing the plugin on distinct sites in a network installation, as opposed to network-activating the plugin across all sites.

You bring up a valid point: I have put out too little information about this. I will write an in depth how-to guide on this topic, detailing all the different choices and trade-offs.

I will post the link here when it’s ready, hopefully later today.

with regards

alexg
    Keymaster

There are no changes needed in your bitcoin.conf file. You can simply point as many coin adapters as you want to the same wallet You could use the same coin adapter settings in two different installations, whether they are on the same network or not, but with some caveats. See the article I just posted for more details:

Howto: Setup the Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets plugin on WordPress Multisite

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.