I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

[feature_request]

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion [feature_request]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

So, this may or may not be doable.. but what about a one button click and pay or even auto pay out of staking rewards proportionately equal to the amount of coins and length of time held since the last stake. Im thinking it would have to be deposited from the hot wallet addy registered to them, like here’s an example.. person A deposited 1 and then 24 later person B deposits 1 coin. miraculously 24 hours after that we stake 2 coins.. now we have to split fairly between one person wit 1 coin waiting for 2 days and 1 person with 1 coin waiting for 1 day. My apologies for the bad example but its how my brain works.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello and thanks for your feedback. You are correct that this is missing from the plugin currently.

Since the start of the plugin I have received several requests for features that would pay out PoS rewards, investment dividents, etc.

I believe the smoothest way to implement this would be to link the Airdrop extension to some cron event. This will be tracked here. If it is implemented, I will also post on this thread.

with regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

In version 2.0.0 of the Airdrop extension, it is now possible to define Recurring Airdrops. See the release notes here: https://www.dashed-slug.net/recurring-airdrops/

with regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.