I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Balances aren't loading

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Balances aren't loading

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    alexg
    Keymaster

If you send from your CoinPayments account, this might not trigger a deposit.

To be sure, send a deposit from elsewhere (i.e. either a Litecoin testnet faucet or a full node wallet. I have some Litecoin testnet coins that I could send you if you like.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Please do.

alexg
    Keymaster
    Anonymous
    Inactive

the balance in CP gets deducted the sent amount, the payment confirms and then returns to previous payments ie just going round in a loop, thus not registering. Chain.so shows no transactions on either address. I’m lost

alexg
    Keymaster

The transactions I sent are to the two deposit addresses you posted before.

To check you can use this tool: https://litecoin-project.github.io/p2sh-convert/

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

As a reminder, do not send the coins from CoinPayments. It’s best to send them from another Litecoin testnet wallet. I did send you coins from my testnet wallet to the deposit addresses you indicated. The chain.so explorer displays addresses in their non-P2SH format, this is why they appear different.

1. Did your coinpayments account receive the testnet coins I sent you?
    2. Did the deposits appear in the plugin?

Let me know please if you can. Thank you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I cant see the transaction in Coinpayments. There is a deposit of 0.01000000 and 0.02000000 and nothing shows in the plugin.
    I should be able to send LCTC to you from Coinpayments?
    Will also try and disable plugins.
    Will the plugin work in a local install with the same keys and IPN?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster

These are the amounts I sent.

You should check that the corresponding IPN messages are indeed delivered, via the IPN history section of your account.

The CoinPayments adapter will not work in a local install. The server must be internet-facing to receive the incoming messages.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The messages do appear in IPN history.

alexg
    Keymaster

OK. Are they sent? You can click on the date/time of the IPN message to see details.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry, yes. They all say sent successfully.
    What version of PHP is the plugin built for?

alexg
    Keymaster

The plugin is built for PHP 5.5 and later. It is unlikely that the problem you encounter is due to this though.

As this is a very strange problem that I have not encountered before, I have to recommend that you enable WordPress logging and check the logs (see here).

I know it’s a bit of a hassle but if there is any type of PHP or SQL error it will be apparent in the logs.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.