I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

a tm

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Alex,

It could be possible to connect users wllts to a btc atm in order to allow csh wthdrawls?. I found this and I dont know if it could be done: https://github.com/coinkite/coinkite-bitcoin-atm

What about papr voucher?

Thanks Alex

PS: just a general question about dev. Not asking about ETAs, because I know you are busy. What about the other plugns like woocmrce and other features? for some bug or requets for example it has been a while with no update, like woo it has been about 3 months… just curious Alex.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

I do not think it’s likely that I can provide interconnection with ATMs. Paper vouchers sound more feasible and I might look at this.

I cannot promise anything about new feature requests, I do them only when I find the time.

But I do want to address defects within reasonable time. My project manager doesn’t show any pending issues with woocommerce, but it’s possible that I missed something. If that’s the case, my apologies. Could you please remind me which bug are you referring to?

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Alex,

I hope some day it could be possible to implement a btc a tm feature.

Paper vo ucher are also an excellent feature and very useful for users. PLease Alex, if you can do something regarding this feature it would be great.

Concerning bugs and requests, please dont misunderstand me, I arecognize your excellent work. For example the bug regarding wmpc mrktplce fees not accounted, or the request in order to allow vndrs to choose coins (fiat included) to be payd, or the request where admin should enable/disable coins for checkout, the airdrop bug I foun in Airdrp extension some time ago (a small one)… jus curious Alex.

Thank you very much

Best regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. ATMs are really out of the question, but I had some thought over this, and actually paper vouchers are also not possible, as private keys are not available to the plugin.

2. Your request about WC Marketplace fees is here. I will see what I can do.

3. About the airdrop extension, if you are referring to this bug about roles, I was never able to reproduce it, so I cannot fix it. I do have some minor bugs fixed related to this, and I can push these out today, since they are ready.

If you think that there are any other defects (i.e. not feature requests) that I may have missed, please let me know.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Alex for the information

1. Do you think it would be possible some of both features in some future, if any architectural changes?

2. Yes, that is a bug. Thank you.

3. I will update then to the new version and will let you know.

About other requests, of course I does not want to bother you asking, you have your own plannings. Just I wonder about the priorities, like woocmrc an wmcp features in order to choose in which coins can a user pay in checktout (imagin the admin does not want to allow paying with cstom coins/points) or allowing vndr to choose between coins, custom ones or fiat to be payd….

Thank you Alex for you effort, excellent work

Regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately I will not be adding ATM integration or paper vouchers as withdrawal methods.

I will see what I can do about WCMP. To be clear, the issues you mentioned are not defects but feature requests. Generally I prioritize defects over feature requests.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

OK Alex.

Regarding what you mention yes, it is more likely features requests. Using for example wcommrce, if an admin cannot select the coins (including the custom ones) for payng in chkout could be limiting. I prefer to limit coins and points for payments and give more use to the exchng. For wpmc the same, not giving to sllrs options to choose it is a bit limitins, that’s why I see it as “defects”, but as you sais they are feature requests.

I now you prioitize defects Alex, and I thank you about that. My intention about refreshing about features requests like the mentioned ones, or the referel prgrm for the exchng, and the other ones is to give better services and for improving things. Just that, but now better about your plannings.

Thanks again Alex,

Best regards

alexg
    Keymaster

OK thank you.

Note that it is already possible to restrict some markets so that you can turn on/off the exchange of certain coins. You can create pairs where it’s only possible to buy or only possible to sell. You are telling me that you would like vendors to choose which coins to accept as payment for WCMP. This is currently only possible with some PHP coding, i.e. you could intercept with high priority a move action that has the wcmp tag, and throw an exception. I will see what I can do to make this vendor-friendly via the admin ui.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes Alex, I know about the Exchng possibilities, but I was refering also similarly to wcomrce, not only for wpmc vndor side to choose which coins to accept as paymnt from admin (withdrawal, including fiat) (yes, the topic thread you joined), but also for cstomer side. About the custmr side please refer to this topic thread. It makes sense since all enabled coins/customs should be turned on/off for chkout payments according to admin policies.

Please Alex, have a look, it would be a great thing if possible.

Thank you very much

Best regards

alexg
    Keymaster

It does make sense, I will post here again when I have something.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you Alex, greatly appreciated you consideration, both features will give a more complete perspective for wmpc and wwcmmrce.

Looking forward then

Best regards

alexg
    Keymaster

In the latest version 2.1.0 of the WooCommerce Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway it is now possible for an admin to select which coins can be accepted as payment. This also affects WC Marketplace payments.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.