October 9, 2018 at 3:38 pm #4770
I I thank you alex for your dedication in this project, however I want to know if it is possible to use this fiat currency on woocommerce too, the same way we are using the bitcoin cryptocurrencies for woocommerce addon. This means users can shop on the site and pay from their fiat currency balance.
2.how can we enable instant buy or instant sell option where by users can sell their crypto instantly at the next available offer, this feature may have a fee set by admin for anyone using them.
3. Can admin also manually deduct balance from user fiat balance?October 11, 2018 at 7:17 am #4773
1. Yes, this is possible. If a user has sold some of their crypto via the Exchange extension for fiat, they could use that balance to buy goods on your shop.
2. This is not currently possible, because the ShapeShift extension needs to be updated or replaced after the recent changes to the platform. This is my highest priority right now and a solution will be provided soon.
3. No. If you are writing your own PHP code, you can initiate an internal transfer of fiat currencies from one user to another. This is not available via the UI or admin screens.
Fiat currencies were introduced primarily for the Exchange extension.
with regardsOctober 11, 2018 at 4:16 pm #4787
Okay Alex, but the number three looks somehow.
3. If admin can not deduct money from users fiat wallet then is really something to worry about, if an admin can manually credit a user from the backend, lets say admin credited a user $2000 and discovered he made a mistake and the actual amount he should credit the user is $1000 not $2000, how then can he deduct the excess of $1000 from the user balance? So there must be a way for adding or debiting a user fiat wallet balance from admin.
If you look at yith woocommerce account funds plugin you will discover that an admin can adjust user balance. You add and also you can subtract from user balance and this makes it okay, just in case.October 12, 2018 at 11:00 am #4788
Thank you for this comment.
Keep in mind that you can always hop to phpmyadmin and remove any transaction.
Also, in the near future I will add the ability to withdraw fiat.
The fiat coin adapter is there only to facilitate exchange markets with fiat-crypto. I do not want it to evolve into a full fiat money management system. This would be out of scope of this plugin.
Perhaps an admin should be able to cancel transactions even if they are in a “done” state. This would solve the problem you mention. I will look into this.
with regardsOctober 12, 2018 at 12:34 pm #4789
Thanks alex, i understand, just figure a way of adding the cancel transaction function or admin deduct ability, is really important. ThanksOctober 15, 2018 at 11:14 am #4812
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.