I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Visual Color Code

dashed-slug.net Forums Exchange extension support Visual Color Code

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Alex,

I think it would be really usefull if there were some color code showing visually how is the market. For example in market table, the complete rows or just the 24 price % change could have different set of colors, green for bullish market and red for bearish market, and blue (for example) for 0% change.

Thank you,

Best regards

PS: similarly I asked previously for this, if possible, as an option that admin can enable or disable, for users deposits against a fiat currency of the user’s choice choice (or USD as default).

alexg
    Keymaster

Thanks, I will look into adding color codes.

As for restricting deposits, I am not sure what you mean. Could you please post a request in the support forum for the Fiat coin adapter? I would like to know more on what you would like to be able to do.

Thank you.

alexg
    Keymaster

The markets are now color coded depending on 24hour price changes, in version 0.4.1-beta. Thank you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you, tested it and it’s perfect, maybe for next releases if possible you could add the same behaviour for the rest of the tables.

Thanks again

Best regards

alexg
    Keymaster

I have provided this functionality for the default view (table) and for the dropdown view. Are you referring to the simple-dropdown view?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alex,

What doprdown view? I know that there is only a table view, I’m missing something?

I was thinking about to implement if possible a visual code in bid ask and orders table.

Thank you

alexg
    Keymaster

Hi,

Besides the standard shortcode, there’s also [wallets_exchange_market template="simple-dropdown"] and [wallets_exchange_market template="dropdown"]. The same options are available when you use the widgets.

I am not sure how the information of whether the market is in an uptrend or downtrend would fit into the orders tables. That information describes the markets, not the orders. What do you think?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Thank you Alex, got it.

Yes, about markets it is correct, I was thinking about orders to show up the trend somehow… thinking about it.

Thank you

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.