I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Some suggestions on the search for transactions and possible automations.

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Some suggestions on the search for transactions and possible automations.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

First of all, I think this is the best plugin I’ve ever tried in my life. Maybe for that reason I feel motivated to think about it and I dare to suggest some improvements (although I’m almost sure that all of them are already in Alex’s mind)

– It would be good if you could search for transactions by user and by type, and at the same time sort them by date.

– It would be nice if we could combine filters in the search (type, user, status)

– It would be good if the administrator was notified with a message when he had to accept a transaction

– It would be good to notify a user when a payment has been sent to him (move) but still needs to be confirmed by the administrator.

– It would be nice to be able to have a transaction confirmed by the administrator automatically after a time defined by the administrator (for example 5 days)

A greeting!!!

alexg
    Keymaster

Thank you for your very kind words!

It is true that the first four of these ideas are already tickets in my backlog.

I will add the fifth too.

At the moment I have concentrated all my efforts into finalizing the exchange extension and preparing the release. There’s also some improvements that need to be done to the dashed-slug website and I plan to prepare a large amount of instructional videos about the plugins right after that.

I will continue to improve the main plugin shortly after releasing the exchange.

Thank you for your feedback, it is very valuable to me.

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Alex!!!

Kind regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello Mc Deimon,

Some of your suggestions were included in the latest 3.6.0 release of the plugin. The points addressed were:

1. It would be good if the administrator was notified with a message when he had to accept a transaction
    2. It would be good to notify a user when a payment has been sent to him (move) but still needs to be confirmed by the administrator.
    3. It would be nice to be able to have a transaction confirmed by the administrator automatically after a time defined by the administrator (for example 5 days)

Please see the relevant blog post and the accompanying documentation for details.

Your other suggestions might be included in a later release.

kind regards

alexg
    Keymaster

In Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets 6.0.0 it is now possible to filter transactions by type, status, user, etc.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.