I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Site Profit

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

I don’t see anywhere site profit after transactions.

As users are paying fee for making and taking don’t you think fee amount should be deducted from users and added to site balance? User wallets balances should be less than actual wallets balances after transactions.

Thanks

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello San,

I do plan to provide some reporting capabilities as to what fees are paid. This will probably be somewhere in the admin dashboard.

As users perform internal transactions, the total user balance does decrease (as shown in the adapters list), while the wallet balance remains the same, as expected.

If you do not see this change, perhaps you have not set any internal transaction fees? If you are using the CoinPayments adapter, the internal fees are set to 0 by default, but you can set them to something else.

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

Yes you are correct. Users balance does decrease.

I was expecting users decreased balances in coin adapter where it shows wallet balance and user balance.

I have provided all the fees everything is working fine.

Just that there is no reporting for site fee gains.

Please take your time as you feel.

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

I guess at the moment even if user balances reduces at coin adapter page in admin, it helps. That should be by default technically, am i correct?

Thanks

alexg
    Keymaster

Hi San,

The coin adapters page always shows the correct sum of user balances. This is so you can compare with the hot wallet balance.

I’m not sure I understand your question. There is no option to set, so it is not a default.

Let me know if this answers your question.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

Maker and taker pays a fee to buy or sell, so fee amount should be subtracted from user balances and get added to total wallet balance. isn’t it that way?

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello San,

No, actually the fees get subtracted from user balances. The hot wallet balance should be unaffected by any trades.

Please see the glossary section of the documentation for an explanation on how balances work.

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

Today i checked everything thoroughly, and things working fine.

I guess if you can add another column (site profit) in adapters, should be alright.

Thanks

alexg
    Keymaster

Sure, this should be relatively easy to implement, it would be a sum of all fees.

Will add it to the adapters screen soon.

Thank you

Anonymous
    Inactive

Exactly !! thanks

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello San,

In the latest release 3.6.0 of the plugin I have added a “fees” column to the adapters list.

You can have a look at the relevant blog post.

kind regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.