I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

proof of stake coins and capability to stake hot wallets (carefully)

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion proof of stake coins and capability to stake hot wallets (carefully)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

hi. just grabbed the plugin and adapters for multicoin great start quick and easy to set up with “any” btc/ltc type chains.

just wondering what the support for proof of stake is now/for the next release. as the first thing i have done is try stake my coin in here and so far a newly generated block is made to the address and rewards given it does not show as a “transaction” which i guess would be semi correct.
    would be nice to be able to toggle on/off a pos toggle to enable/disable an alternative method for gaining balance info which would catch the pos tx inbound and add to the balance.

also a £10 a month if it works as well as what i believe it should… and for my application its fairly priced for sure.

iv seen you wont offer support for “modified” version but are you open to pushes on git for aditional features that someone added to theirs and tested functionality.
    t.i.a

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello and welcome,

There is no support for POS rewards currently or in the future.

If you wish to offer rewards/interest/etc you can do so using the Airdrop extension. You can set up a recurring airdrop that approximately matches the rate of return of your PoS rewards. The PoS rewards are to your PoS wallet, while the Airdrop debits the user balances. This is necessary since one wallet holds all the balances, and there is no 1-1 correspondence between blockchain addresses and user balances. Let me know if you have any questions on this.

The current codebase is obsolete. In a few months I will be releasing the new codebase (wallets6) which is essentially a complete rewrite of the plugin and all its extensions. So, not much point in pushing features on git right now. See here for details: https://www.dashed-slug.net/upcoming-bitcoin-and-altcoin-wallets-6/

with regards

P.S. I have moved your other question here as it was not related to all this.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.