I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Question about pegging price of coin and use-specific coin

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Question about pegging price of coin and use-specific coin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

i suppose i best double barrel this too. im struggling to find where i can peg a coins $/btc price i did see it somewhere but now cant find the info. i have a coin that isnt on coingekko or any other api place so would like to peg my internal price to say 0.01usd to 1000 as an example so i can use it in the woopayment area along with btc.

oh and is there a way to assign a specific coin/set to a certainproduct i.e a lighter can only be bought with litecoin but bitcoin buys you the ashtray and both could buy you rolling papers

again thanks in advance.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

First understand that when you set the exchange rate between two currencies in the plugin, this only affects the display price in equivalent fiat currency (USD) and also it affects the prices in the WooCommerce extension.

To set the exchange rate manually to a fixed value, you must now introduce a filter hook in PHP, like so: https://gist.github.com/alex-georgiou/492196184f206002c864225180ca8fbb

Please let me know if you have any questions about how to modify the example code and activate it in your WordPress setup.

In the upcoming wallets6 release it will be possible to set exchange rates via the admin interface.

Unfortunately there is no possibility of controlling which currencies can purchase which products.

with regards

P.S. I have moved your question here as it was not related to the other question.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.