I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

POS Coins

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Is it possible to get staking info on POS coins? i.e.

Coin Age
    Coin Weight
    Coin Day
    Mint Probability

And then in admin section ratio in % to split stakings between site and user, on addition to withdrawal fee.

alexg
    Keymaster

Thanks for the suggestion.

You are correct that this would be a very cool feature.

Unfortunately this is a very big architectural change and I am currently busy with a number of user requests, including the exchange extension.

So it is unlikely that I would be able to do this any time soon.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for your reply.

Anonymous
    Inactive

All the address generated are with (no label) is it possible to label generated address with username or email?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I mean in daemon it say no label for address generated want to label them .. how do i do that

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Addresses can be labelled but the accounting system of Bitcoin is deprecated as you know. I could maybe add code so that the RPC command assigns emails to addresses but it will require a change in the API, so I am scheduling this for version 3.0.0 where there will be a new v2 of the PHP API. I am also not certain at this time if all the wallets that have an RPC API will accept a second argument to the getnewaddress command, so I will have to do some research on this, before deciding whether to add this at the Dashed_Slug_Wallets_Coin_Adapter_RPC or Dashed_Slug_Wallets_Coin_Adapter_Bitcoin level in the class hierarchy.

Labels can also be assigned on the database, but this is somewhat redundant if it is to be used for storing usernames, since the database already holds a mapping of usernames to addresses.

I am adding all of this to the backlog. Thanks for the suggestion.

kind regards

P.S. In the future please open a new thread for each distinct request, this helps keep the forums clean for people who look for similar info in the future. Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Alexg,

Thanks for your reply. Yes that would be cool. As of now it is difficult to figure which address belongs to who . It would be really cool if a page can be added with a table showing

Email | Wallet Address | Balance

alexg
    Keymaster

You are correct, such a table is needed. I will try to get it in soon.

thanks for the suggestion

kind regards

P.S. In the future please open a new thread for each distinct request, this helps keep the forums clean for people who look for similar info in the future. Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Alexg.

In future I will open a new thread for each distinct request.

Thanks again

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello San,

About your request to display deposit addresses or balances, please see the release notes on version 3.2.0: https://www.dashed-slug.net/alternative-template-views/

Additionally, for information on how you can create your own templates, please consult the Frontend section in the documentation.

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Alex,

Thank you very much. I will check and play around with it. Will update you soon on it.

Thanks

alexg
    Keymaster

In version 3.9.0 there is now a new admin table that displays balances for all users and coins. Please see the release notes here: https://www.dashed-slug.net/static-wallet-shortcodes/

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Alex,

Great job!!! all the best for future improvements.

Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.