I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Buy/sell Bitcoin against fiat (Poner un compra y venta de bitcoins)

dashed-slug.net Forums Exchange extension support Buy/sell Bitcoin against fiat (Poner un compra y venta de bitcoins)

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

He instalado el plugin principal, el adaptador CoinPayments, el adaptador Fiat Coin y la extensión de exchange.

Mi intención es poder ofrecer a mis clientes que puedan comprar y vender bitcoins en mi sitio web pagando con fiat.

Adicionalmente, poner un exchange, ya he instalado la extensión pero estoy muy confundido. Deseo algo lo mas parecido posible a localbitcoins.com sin estar mostrando graficas y tantas cosas.

La pagina que se genera tiene tanta información que se me hace muy técnica y complicada de entender. Y supongo que para mis clientes (no expertos en las criptomonedas ) necesito algo sencillo.

Agradezco la colaboración.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

The exchange plugin is not really suitable for selling crypto with fiat, or for token sales. It’s more appropriate for creating a crypto market between your custom coin and a more well-known crypto such as Bitcoin or Ethereum.

If you are trying to sell crypto for fiat money, you will encounter two problems:

1. Only bank transfers are allowed via the Fiat coin adapter extension. This may be OK with you or not, depending on your business plan.

2. The Exchange extension needs someone to provide liquidity at the currently accepted prices. If the price of the asset you’re selling changes, you must update your orders. You can do this either manually, or preferably via the JSON-API. To do this via the Exchange’s JSON-API requires you to develop custom code.

Having said this: The UI for end users does not have to be complicated. You can use the following shortcode: [wallets_exchange_market_order]. For more details, see the following post: https://www.dashed-slug.net/exchange-swap-ui-plus-theme-templating/

General guidelines for how to setup the Exchange are here: https://www.dashed-slug.net/howto-setup-a-cryptocurrency-exchange-on-wordpress/

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have more questions.

with regards

P.S. In the future, could you please post in English? I ask you this for the benefit of others reading this forum, and also because auto-translate is never perfect.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.