Open extra topbar

Payment error: Selected cryptocurrency is not enabled for payment

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Payment error: Selected cryptocurrency is not enabled for payment

dashed-slug.net Forums WooCommerce Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway extension support Payment error: Selected cryptocurrency is not enabled for payment

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  alexg 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

tanger
    Participant

I’ve tried deselecting all, only selecting one, and selecting all of the coins in woocommerce > payment > manage settings.

I get this error on all settings: Payment error: Selected cryptocurrency is not enabled for payment.

I’m running a full monero node adapter. All balances are updating and everything is looking and reporting nominal.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

alexg
    Keymaster

Thank you for reporting this error. I see it as well, it’s a bug introduced in the latest release.

I will release a patch ASAP and notify you again here.

with regards

alexg
    Keymaster

I have fixed the issue in version 2.1.2. The bug was introduced in 2.1.0 but went undetected until now. Thanks again for spotting this issue and apologies for the trouble.

bigblue
    Participant

Hello Alex,

Thanks for the update. I have reported this bug more thant a month ago (see point 1 of June 23 comment here).

Thank you, I will give it a try again.

Best regards

tanger
    Participant

Thank you.

alexg
    Keymaster

@bigblue I see now, thank you, you are correct. This is the same bug you reported back then.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.