I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Fiat deposit and withdrawals

dashed-slug.net Forums Fiat Coin Adapter extension support Fiat deposit and withdrawals

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Alex,

Please accept congratulations from core of heart for such great work.

After checking and working on fiat currency, i felt need of few things, i.e.

1. Fund transfer reference id (very important), this is fund transfer bank reference id related to the particular transfer of funds. This will help in tracking the amount transferred by user.

To deposit fiat currency user have to mention four things

(1) Amount transferred
    (2) Date of transfer
    (3) fund transfer reference id (generated by bank while transferring the funds)
    (4) message (plugin generated deposit reference code).

Same goes for withdrawals

Please see if you can include this in next release of fiat adapter

Thanks

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for the information!

When an admin registers a deposit, it is already possible to enter the transaction ID, amount, and a message. What is missing is the date of transaction (which can be different from the date on which the admin enters the transaction, via the tools menu).

Unfortunately it is not easy to add fields to the DB record with the current design. The schema is built for cryptocurrencies and I’ve already been trying to fit a square peg into a round hole with this fiat adapter. I will change the admin text to indicate that the admin should also enter the transaction date in the comment text.

The same is true for the admin withdrawal tool, the admin can enter a transaction ID and edit the message, while the user has already entered an amount. The actual bank transaction date is missing but can be added in the comment text as well.

I hope this will be sufficient.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

No worries Alex.

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex

I tried to withdraw fiat via the extenion plugin. Everytime i try to modidy it says permission error and the same when i try to accept an withdravwl.

Please help i tried everything,

Chris

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster

@vosagroup Hi, thank you for posting this issue in a new thread, I will reply to you there.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.