I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Fiat Withdrawal permission error

dashed-slug.net Forums Fiat Coin Adapter extension support Fiat Withdrawal permission error

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Dashed-slug

I tried to withdraw fiat money via the extenion plugin. Everytime i try to modidy the withdrawel as an admin in backoffice, it says permission error when i click to modify and the same when i try to accept an withdrawel.

Please help i tried everything,

Chris

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster

Hello Chris,

Editing pending fiat withdrawals only requires you to have the manage_wallets capability. If you’re seeing the Wallets menu, then your user already has this capability.

Try deactivating your security plugins temporarily. Does this let you edit the withdrawal?

Let me know please.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

I tried to deactivate all security plugins but when i try to modify withdravel under tools/fiat withdravel, then it jumos to permission error.

It still not works.

There also stands wallet locked under EUR DKK and USD fiat adapters. They responding but are locked, does that have anything to do with it?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Screenshot of responding

Attachments:
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The same permission error shows when i try to refresh exchange rates

Attachments:
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Screenshot: Clear fresh rates also says permission error.

Attachments:
    alexg
    Keymaster

1. Can you try to deactivate all other plugins, even if they are not security plugins, and try again? This is likely a security feature of some other plugin. Also, try with a different theme.

2. Also, you can try to assign the manage_wallets capability manually to your user or role. You can use any plugin, such as *User Role editor* or *Roles & Capabilities*.

3. Another thing you could try, would be to enable logging in WordPress, then attempt again the “Clera/refresh data now” button. Is there any error written out in the WordPress logs?

The fiat coin adapters are always shown locked by design. This is because there is no way to automatically run withdrawals. The plugin skips withdrawals from locked adapters.

Let me know if you tried steps 1,2 and 3 and what you found. Thank you.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

It was Give me answer plugin there was the problem. After deacti vating all plugins everything is cool. Thanks G <3

alexg
    Keymaster

Glad to hear that you found the root cause.

You could talk with the plugin developer about this. Plugins should not generally prevent other plugins from doing POST requests in the admin screens.

with regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.