I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Feature suggestion

dashed-slug.net Forums Exchange extension support Feature suggestion

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    vorticism
    Participant

** Can I overlay a small loading animation or “loading” phrase over an opacity-area when market information is loaded?
    (like poloniex.com)

** It would be nice if there was a small button that refreshes only the bid & ask orders of the market.
    If i do not use live polling, there is a lot of confusion if the market bid and ask are not refreshed.
    If possible, I would like to minimize the time to refresh market information by refreshing only bid and ask.

** Is there a way to load a particular market when it first loads?
    For example, i can start with the BTC_DASH market in other multiple markets.

** It would be nice if the market information was partially refreshed.
    For example, if I can only refresh my open order list,
    Before canceling my order, I can see whether it is filled or open without reloading the entire page.

alexg
    Keymaster

Thank you.

I will try to include these changes (about manually refreshing the views) into the extension as soon as possible.

It is not currently possible to choose which market would be the default, but it has already been requested that there should be the possibility to display one market per page. Perhaps I can somehow combine these requests.

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alex, refresh the exchange whithout browser refreshing is already possible with this 0.3.1 update?

Thank you

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

No, this is not yet implemented. You can see what is implemented in the changelog. Additionally, I will post on this thread when this change is implemented.

kind regards

alexg
    Keymaster

In version 0.4.0-beta it is now possible to refresh UIs individually.

alexg
    Keymaster

In version 0.7.0-beta of the Exchange extension, if you choose to use the new static shortcodes, then you can specify a market. Please see the full release notes here: https://www.dashed-slug.net/static-exchange-templates/ and have a look at the accompanying documentation for examples on how to use the shortcodes.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.