I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

How to create different pages for trading pairs

dashed-slug.net Forums Exchange extension support How to create different pages for trading pairs

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Is it possible to create different pages for each trading pair instead of using the drop down.

For example having the ability to select the displayed pair within the short code by adding something like [wallets_exchange_chart pair=btc_eth]

this will be really good for SEO as well

Additionally, is it also possible to show the charts and everything just not allow trades to be completed by a user until they login. (have a popup / notification that tells them to login).

I feel like not showing anything is not as necessary as with the wallets, because of the information being shown. Obviously there is not data for user trades. But allowing a guest user to see the exchange activity before creating an account or logging in will be helpful.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Primarily would like to add coin related information such as recent tweets and what the coin / project is about they are about to trade as well.. This is what the separate shortcodes per pair would be used for

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

This makes sense. I will add some static shortcodes in the future. The current ones work with live polling over the JSON API and therefore probably won’t be very SEO friendly, although they do have their uses.

It has already been requested to be able to show the chart while not being logged in. This will be possible in a future release.

I will post here when the static shortcodes are implemented.

I am currently doing the same on the parent plugin.

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, I also read the entire docs that were provided with the plugin (lots of great information). I am fiddling around with the list template for the pair listings that you reference to see maybe if I can come up with something.

Also curious if it might be not too much work to maybe also create an additional shortcode to display volume boxes for different pairs and their price in the selected pair (bitcoin primarily) and also in usd kindof like the attached image. (the chart/graph is not really necessary)

I know you have a lot on your plate but maybe as a future feature of somesort

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster

Yes, market volume and other market info will be displayable soon. This has already been requested by others and makes a lot of sense.

kind regards

alexg
    Keymaster

24-hour market volume is now added in the 0.2.2-beta release.

Anonymous
    Inactive

What is the appropriate shortcode to use?

alexg
    Keymaster

The shortcode for displaying market info is [wallets_exchange_market].

alexg
    Keymaster

In version 0.7.0-beta of the Exchange extension, there are now static templates for the shortcodes.

Static shortcodes are rendered once, server-side, and they require a market attribute, because they are only rendered for that one market.

There is detailed information in the documentation on how to use these. Please also see the full release notes here: https://www.dashed-slug.net/static-exchange-templates/

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.