I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

failed withdraw and fees

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion failed withdraw and fees

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

thank you very much, (it has no report but what studies did you do
    ?)

alexg
    Keymaster

It’s good it works but when I open bitcoin qt j wing message Status: 0/unconfirmed, in memory pool

Do you see 0 confirmations only in the plugin or in the blockchain as well?

If you do not see your transaction having been confirmed on blockchain.info, then it is possible that your transaction has not yet been mined. This would be the case if you have set the fees too low. This is an issue with the bitcoin network at the moment as I explained before. If on the other hand you do see your transaction with confirmations on blockchain.info, then we can discuss why this is not reflected in the plugin. The plugin is notified about network confirmation changes both via the -walletnotify mechanism of the full node, and via polling the node.

thank you very much, (it has no report but what studies did you do ?)

Do you mean what I have studied personally? My academic credentials are on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexandrosgeorgiou/

Let me know what happened with your transaction.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,
    sorry to answer you late, I had some personal problem.
    my transaction is still pending but I had put that very low costs ….
    I think it’s because of that.

I have a question, on which account are the transaction fees paid?
    Of course, I’m talking about the rest, for example:
    transaction fees that the customer pays = site fees + blockchain fees
    on which account are the site fees?

thank you

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, it seems that with the current deployment of the lightning network the mempool is becoming less congested so it’s very likely that fees will soon drop enough for your transaction to go through. If not, here is some general info about what to do with unconfirmed transactions: https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/9046/why-is-my-transaction-not-getting-confirmed-and-what-can-i-do-about-it

In the plugin, when a coin adapter determines the amount of fees, based on your settings and possibly other factors, the fees that you see in the Transactions table do not get added to any account, but to the wallet.

The plugin maintains a 1-to-N mapping of wallets to users. The wallet balance shown next to the adapter is the actual balance in the wallet. while the user balances are derived from the sum of user transactions. The fees paid cover the network fee paid to the blockchain, and if the fees are larger than that, the extra amount is subtracted from the user and remains in the site’s wallet.

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

“In the plugin, when a coin adapter determines the amount of fees, based on your settings and possibly other factors, the fees that you see in the Transactions table do not get added to any account, but to the wallet.”

To which wallet are these fees added? To the owners account?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Alex

Thank you I understood very well,
    Do you know why there is a 60% written?

thank you very much for your support

60 %

Anonymous
    Inactive
    alexg
    Keymaster

I do not know why you see “60%.” in the “Adapter status” column in the coin adapters list.

It seems that you have set up a Bitcoin and a Litecoin full node.

Normally this column should read “Responding” if all goes well, or it will display an error message coming from the wallet if something is wrong. Have you synced your blockchains? Does the error message persist?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,
    Sorry to be long to answer
    in fact the 60% is a translation error
    (Do you want me to send you the French translation?)

I wanted to ask you, according to you when is the plugin will use lithening network?

Also, in the last update how to do not have to enter the code all the 24h?
    (I would like the security parapharse to remain registered for 1 year on the site)

how to become a prenium member?

thank you

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Glad to hear that you resolved the 60% issue.

If you want to contribute a french translation, you are very welcome. You can email me the .po file and I will include it in the next release.

I do not yet have plans for the Lightning network.

If you want to retain the passphrase forever, go to Wallets -> Cron job and set Time to retain withdrawal secrets to 0. If you want the passphrase retained for one year exactly, set the value to 365*24*60 = 525600 minutes. Then, go to your adapter and enter the passphrase again.

If you want to become a premium member, visit the homepage and click on the Become premium dashed-slug member button.

regards

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.