I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Deposits issue

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Alex,

Thank you for giving it a look. Yes, you’re right about this from backend perspective. But from frontend it does not correspond to that behaviour.

In frontend, the quantity added to his balance is 1.000 and not 0.995. Fee is not deducted from what should be added to his balance (look at front screenshots), in this case 0.005.

If you want I can test it again.

Thank you in advance,

Best regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alex, I made some tests, and I confirm you that fees are not taken into accout from frontend perspective. Please find attached some screenshots.

From backend in apparence is like the fee is taken into account (but it is not easy for admins to have a look at total fees and balances with filters).

In front end, for a deposit transaction of 1 LTLT, the fee of 0,005 is not taken into account. 1 LTCT is added directly to the balance, as the confirmer transaction shows.

From admin side, in CP dashboard the NET taken into account is 0.995 LCTT, so there is an inbalance, and the behaviour is not coherent.

Please give it a look.

Thanks

Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster

You are of course correct. Apologies for the delay.

I am currently working on a fix which will be out today or tomorrow.

alexg
    Keymaster

The issue is now fixed in the latest release 3.6.4 of the parent plugin.

Thank you for your assistance.

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

You’re wellcome, just trying to make efficient the process of problem solving. High quality standard is a must, specially when money is involved, so details are important.

Everything is in order now (maybe just if you want to add it some day a third row in transactions to show net deposits) .

I hope someday there will be a graphical and filtered tables with totals to make more easy the admin work from backend.

Thank you Alex for your suppot, trully appreciated.

Best regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.