I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Deposits don’t come thru

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,
    when my users or I are depositing BYT to their Wallet Addresses, it doesn’t show up and its not there. In the explorer, I can see the balance there. Also when I try to top up the Hot Wallet, it doesn’t show up.

Sincerly,
    A. K.

Anonymous
    Inactive

but in the adapter, it says responding

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

First of all, I’m assuming you are referring to the CoinPayments adapter extension, so I’ve transferred your post to the correct forum. If you have connected to a full node BYT wallet, let me know.

Secondly, I’m assuming that Bytex is the only coin you tried. If you had successfully performed other deposits with this coin adapter in the past, and now Bytex only is not working, then let me know about this.

Deposits not coming through is the most typical issue people experience at first, and it’s usually due to the hosting provider’s firewall.

Please go through this troubleshooting guide carefully. If you can’t find the issue, then for each step of the guide, please describe exactly what you found. I will be able to advise you on what the problem is.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m facing a similar issue with coinpayments… I use cloudflare but I don’t know if that would interfere with deposits… Deposits aren’t going through

alexg
    Keymaster

@Sirbenky Hello, thank you for opening a new thread, we’ll track the issue there, as it’s probably a different issue.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.