dashed-slug.net › Forums › CoinPayments.net Wallet Adapter extension support › Deposit issue – I’ve gone through troubleshooting
- This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 7 months ago by Anonymous.
August 31, 2020 at 8:24 pm #9208AnonymousInactive
I’ve gone through the docs and troubleshooting and for some reason, certain coins aren’t depositing
ETH deposits successfully but coins like Ripple and Tron keep failing
We’re looking to make altcoins a selling point on the site… Is there a way to fix thisAugust 31, 2020 at 8:46 pm #9209AnonymousInactive
Then a feature request as well… Are you considering integrating the wallets plugin with an affiliate system like affiliate wp… And does it look feasibleSeptember 1, 2020 at 6:45 am #9211alexgKeymaster
If you have already succeeded with depositing some currencies but not others, then the troubleshooting guide for deposits will not help you. I will have to test again with Ripple and/or Tron to see what’s going on. I will get back to you about this as soon as possible.
P.S. About the affiliate system, it is something that has been discussed in relation to the exchange here and here. It is not related to the coinpayments adapter. At the moment I am not accepting any feature requests. I am busy with a complete rewrite of the entire plugin and it’s extensions. This will take anywhere between 4 and 6 months, as it’s over 100kLOC that needs to be re-engineered. After this, I will be able to implement several requested features, and integration with an existing affiliate plugin will be one of them.September 2, 2020 at 8:43 am #9215alexgKeymaster
I have now tested again deposits for XRP and TRX on a live system and found no issues.
1. Out of the coins that you tested, which coins did you succeed to deposit with?
2. For XRP, it’s necessary to use a Payment ID so that the amount is credited to the correct user account. Did you include the user’s Payment ID when performing the deposit transaction?
3. In your CoinPayments IPN history, what is the status of the IPN messages for the XRP and TRX deposits? (step 10 in the troubleshooting guide). If the IPN messages are not sent successfully, then this is the source of the problem. There should be something in your PHP error log regarding why the messages were not sent.
4. I have seen in the past a web host that blocks incoming connections containing strings that look like crypto addresses. Depending on their firewall rules, this can block some coins but not all. Did you check your web server’s access log? Did you see any incoming connections from
188.8.131.52? Also, you could contact the web host and ask them if they have any such firewall rules.
Please let me know about the above points.
with regardsOctober 1, 2020 at 6:29 am #9324AnonymousInactive
Sorry for the late reply… Seems to be good at this time…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.