I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Can I show sum of user balances on front end of website – POS

dashed-slug.net Forums CoinPayments.net Wallet Adapter extension support Can I show sum of user balances on front end of website – POS

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Is it possible to show the sum of all user balances on the front end of the website?
    How do I do that?

Is it also possible to show all transactions made on the front end of the website?
    Ofcourse this would be without showing which user made which transactions, just the coins and the amount + time.

Any help would be appreciated!

Regards,
    Nick

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello Nick,

Thanks for sending your suggestions. I imagine that you are trying to build a crowdfunding or ICO site.

Unfortunately, what you suggest is not currently possible with the frontend’s architecture. All data delivered to the frontend passes through the JSON API, and the API only exposes data that is relevant to the current user.

I can add some static shortcode to display the total user balances. I cannot think of an elegant way to display anonymized transactions efficiently. It would require pagination and would generally be a mess. This would probably require a new extension as the core plugin cannot be easily tailored towards that goal.

I will add a shortcode for displaying the total user balances.

hope this answers your questions

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

Thanks a lot for your response. We are making a Proof of stake site for a cliƫnt.
    I understand completely what u are saying about the transactions.
    A shortcode to display the total user balances would be great. Is it possible to show the total of each coin of all users.
    For example :
    Coin 1 – 9829398 coins total
    Coin 2 – 8213 coins total

Looking forward to your response!

Best regards,

Nick

alexg
    Keymaster

Yes, this is possible.

I will add it to the backlog and will implement it soon.

kind regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello Nick,

This is now added to the latest version of the plugin, 3.6.0. The shortcode is [wallets_total_balances].

Please see the relevant blog post and the accompanying documentation for details.

kind regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.