I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).
If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!
I am testing out WC Marketplace, I just placed an order using Bitcoin & Altcoin Wallets as the payment method.
1. The order came through, the correct amount of coins were transferred to the admin account, however in the back-end the vendor orders page shows that the order has the “Pending payment” status. Is it suppose to be like that?
2. I was able to enter a tracking number and it send the appropriate emails letting the user know that that the product had shipped.. status remained the same as pending payment. Is that supposed to be the case?
3. How are commissions paid, what are the steps and best practices to implement the payment of commissions to ensure users are safe against fraud since we are using crypto.
You must be logged in
to view attached files.
Hello and thank you for reporting this,
I will investigate as soon as possible and let you know here.
My apologies for the long delay, it turned out that there were a number of issues with the gateway that had to be fixed before I could give you a reply.
Please see the release notes for version 2.2.0 of the payment gateway: https://www.dashed-slug.net/wcmp-bug-fixes-version-2-2-0/
I have also updated the plugin’s FAQ section. New entries:
- how does checkout work in WCMp?
- how do withdrawals work in WCMp?
- how do refunds work in WCMp?
Please let me know if you have any further questions about the plugin after reading this.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.