I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Adapter is off by 1000 blocks from the 2ACoin daemon.

dashed-slug.net Forums TurtleCoin Adapter extension support Adapter is off by 1000 blocks from the 2ACoin daemon.

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    d3vnu77
    Participant

The wallet-api is outputting it is grabbing transactions that are 1000 blocks off from the actual daemon. These pictures were taken a little bit apart from one another, but they are basically 1000 blocks off from the main blockchain.

Also notice this is happening simultaneously on my production server and my test server I just setup to test this more, so two separate instances of the software.

Screenshots attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

This is by design.

The adapter always re-scans the last 1000 blocks to detect any changes in the status of recent transactions.

with regards

d3vnu77
    Participant

Thank you.

LeinAd
    Participant

A question to the TRTL Adapter: Wallet API starts at zero? and go through the hole chain?

alexg
    Keymaster

@LeinAd Thank you for posting again your question to a new thread. I have replied here: https://www.dashed-slug.net/forums/topic/trtl-coin-wallet-api/#post-9402

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.