I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: I made a deposit into a wallet of a new user I created and it did not show up…

dashed-slug.net Forums TurtleCoin Adapter extension support I made a deposit into a wallet of a new user I created and it did not show up… Reply To: I made a deposit into a wallet of a new user I created and it did not show up…

alexg
Keymaster

Hello,

First, some background information:

You should not expect the number of addresses to be the same as the number of users. Deposit addresses are generated lazily when users visit their wallets only. A deposit address is assigned a blog_id, based on which blog the user was on when they visited their wallet. Normally the blog_id column is not taken into account for network-active installations (but see below).

There are two issues here:

1. There is a bug in the code that selects data for the admin screens “Deposit Addresses” and “User balances” that only affects network-active installations. Data is filtered by blog id when it shouldn’t. I will be fixing this in wallets version 5.0.13. Please wait until I release the fix later today. Note that the fix only affects the way data (addresses and balances) are shown in the admin screens, it does not actually affect the ledger or balances.

2. Deposits are discovered by the turtlecoin adapter on cron job runs. There is a likely bug in the turtlecoin adapter that prevents the adapter from “walking” the block height upwards. This would cause deposits to not be discovered. I first have to confirm this issue and then will release a fix to the adapter and notify you here.

The first issue affects also the results you get in your other thread. More on that there.

with regards