I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: Withdrawals

alexg
Keymaster

Thank you.

You say that my process is correct, but you see only one transaction for each commission, but I see two.

In my case, one transaction was performed when the vendor requested a withdrawal, and another one, for the same commission, when the admin marked the commission as “paid”.

I am attaching a view of my payments history from the vendor dashboard. Again, this is for the test without any dashed-slug plugins installed. I want to be sure that we are on the same page.

So, if/when you can, please tell me the following:

1. When testing using the Direct bank gateway, did you go to “Payments” -> “Withdrawal” and request a withdrawal as a vendor?

2. When testing using the Direct bank gateway, did you click on to “WCMp” -> “Commissions” -> (commission) -> “Mark as paid”, as an admin?

When I perform both of these actions, they each trigger process_payment() and create a transaction, as you can see in my screenshot. Once I understand why this happens I can then go on to test the crypto payment gateway again and see.

Thank you again for your help in diagnosing this. Have a good time at the summit!

with regards

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.