I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: Choice

Anonymous
Inactive

Continuation regarding my last reply.

5. As vendr user I tryed to make a withdrawal with no success, when clicking “requst wthdrwl” nothing happens. Returned to 2.0.1 version and it works.

I did not understand what do you mean this affects also wpmc paymnts.

Alex, the next probable version of wpmc 3.4 introduces great changes, allowing order split and partial refunds directly from vendrs. In version 3.3.7 they offer the dev version 3.3.7.1 on github in order to check the extension and test it. Please Alex, could you have a look? the changes will be great, allowing an improvement in automating processes and management directly from vndrs (not depending on admin). It would be a great compatibility advancement with this extension.

About the possibility for vendors, it’s more about withdrawals. Admin should offer a selection of s¡coins/customcoins for vendros to be payd with. Currently offering only one coin it is OK, but a bit limiting. Imagine if admin could offer a fiat and crpto options for vndrs… no more need for additional modules, and consequently a better workflow for admins. Please Alex, it would be great adding this.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards