I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: failed withdraw and fees

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion failed withdraw and fees Reply To: failed withdraw and fees

alexg
Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, it seems that with the current deployment of the lightning network the mempool is becoming less congested so it’s very likely that fees will soon drop enough for your transaction to go through. If not, here is some general info about what to do with unconfirmed transactions: https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/9046/why-is-my-transaction-not-getting-confirmed-and-what-can-i-do-about-it

In the plugin, when a coin adapter determines the amount of fees, based on your settings and possibly other factors, the fees that you see in the Transactions table do not get added to any account, but to the wallet.

The plugin maintains a 1-to-N mapping of wallets to users. The wallet balance shown next to the adapter is the actual balance in the wallet. while the user balances are derived from the sum of user transactions. The fees paid cover the network fee paid to the blockchain, and if the fees are larger than that, the extra amount is subtracted from the user and remains in the site’s wallet.

kind regards