I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: failed withdraw and fees

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion failed withdraw and fees Reply To: failed withdraw and fees

alexg
Keymaster

It’s good it works but when I open bitcoin qt j wing message Status: 0/unconfirmed, in memory pool

Do you see 0 confirmations only in the plugin or in the blockchain as well?

If you do not see your transaction having been confirmed on blockchain.info, then it is possible that your transaction has not yet been mined. This would be the case if you have set the fees too low. This is an issue with the bitcoin network at the moment as I explained before. If on the other hand you do see your transaction with confirmations on blockchain.info, then we can discuss why this is not reflected in the plugin. The plugin is notified about network confirmation changes both via the -walletnotify mechanism of the full node, and via polling the node.

thank you very much, (it has no report but what studies did you do ?)

Do you mean what I have studied personally? My academic credentials are on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexandrosgeorgiou/

Let me know what happened with your transaction.