I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Yet another integration question

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

Firstly I would like to congratulate you on your impressive work the progress has been amazing since I last checked!

I have YILTH multi vendor marketplace plugin for Woocommerce along with your plugin, I have a managed to setup everything and I am able to finalise the purchase. But the plugin is configured to send the amount to a predesignated Admin account.

Is there a possibility of creating a hook to the yilth vendor name which corresponds to the wordpress profile nickname and send the payment to the vendor rather than the admin?

If not, I’ve noticed that Woocommerce only provides the order price details in USD and says that payment was processed using crypto, is there any way we can have the amount in the cryptocurrency as well, ie if bitcoin was used to pay then have both price paid in USD and BTC and the conversion rate on the time of purchase?

Best Regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

I am already currently working on multivendor support, since it is a much requested feature. Progress is slow because I am also working on other components and requests. Once I have implemented this I will let you know on this thread and there will be an announcement on the blog.

with regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.