I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Wrong Config File output

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,
    when I am running the Plugin and inserting the RPC Data, it will obviously show the config file I need to save.
    But the config file is:

server=1
    rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
    rpcallowip=
    rpcport=35495
    rpcuser=rpc_hexogen
    rpcpassword=ENTER_SECRET_RPC_PASSWORD_HERE
    walletnotify=curl -sk X
    blocknotify=curl -sk X

X are the links.
    But it shows a double RPCallowIP=, which then is invalid and it will show an error when starting the daemon.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, thank you for taking the time to report this issue.

This is an issue that I have corrected in the built-in Bitcoin core adapter, but not in the Multi Coin Adapter.

Try adding your WordPress host’s IP address in an rpcallowip= line, in CIDR notation. Assuming your WordPress IP is 12.23.34.45 and its network is class C, you would add something like:

rpcallowip=12.23.34.45/24

Also, add a rpcbind= line with your wallet’s public ip address. Let’s say your wallet is on IP 21.32.43.54, then you’d add the following, for good measure:

rpcbind=21.32.43.54

(no CIDR notation this time, just an IP).

I will update the Multi Coin Adapter and release a patch today for this.

Let me know if you are still facing difficulties connecting your wallet. If so, let me know what error you see in the wallet logs.

with regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.