Open extra topbar

WooCommerce Subscriptions Issue

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

WooCommerce Subscriptions Issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sirbenky
    Participant

Presently I have my Woocmmerce Gateway Extension setup but unfortunately, it doesn’t work with Woocommerce Subscriptions

Usually, a purple checkmark should show compatibility with subscriptions but that doesn’t show The Woocommerce Cryptocurrency Payment Extension and when I try to checkout, the Pay with Wallets Balance does not appear

I saw in a thread that it is compatible with Woocommerce subscriptions but it doesn’t work on my end

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

This is to be expected.

I didn’t claim that the gateway is compatible with WooCommerce subscriptions.

In fact, I don’t even have access to this plugin, so I don’t know if it’s compatible, but it probably isn’t.

with regards

Sirbenky
    Participant

Alright

Sirbenky
    Participant

Is there a way to make it compatible with WooCommerce subscriptions or it cant be done because of how WooCommerce Subscription is setup

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

It would generally be possible, and useful, to implement this functionality. But what’s required requires a significant amount of development.

At the moment I cannot respond to any feature requests or suggestions. I only address issues/defects as they arise. The reason is that I have already way too much work in my backlog for wallets6.

I will soon be releasing a detailed article on the blog, explaining what I’m busy with.

with regards

Sirbenky
    Participant

Alright, Bro… Thank You

Looking forward to what’s in store for Wallets 6 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.