I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

withdrawal issues

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion withdrawal issues

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

so my users can not withdraw at all.

i unlock the wallet in the coin adapter. or put password anyways hits save
    go to the adapter settings and it shows locked…

i do this over and over and it shows locked and user can not withdraw.

what is causing this merry go round ?

alexg
    Keymaster

I am assuming that you are using the Full Node Multi Coin Adapter.

If you want to keep your wallet unlocked forever, then first go to “Wallets” -> “Cron Job” -> “Time to retain withdrawal secrets” and set it to 0. Alternatively, you could set it to a large number of minutes, after which the wallet will lock again.

Once you’ve done the above, then go to your coin adapter settings and enter your passphrase. Note that the passphrase is different than your RPC password. The passphrase is what you used to encrypt your wallet.

With most wallets you should be able to see if the wallet is locked from the CLI with the getinfo or getwalletinfo command. The command to unlock the wallet manually is walletpassphrase. Try it first from the command line to make sure that there are no errors, then once you know that your passphrase unlocks your wallet, try it with the plugin.

If you continue to experience problems, please let me know which coin adapter and wallet you’re using.

kind regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.