I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Widgets does not work

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    blacklevel
    Participant

Hi,

I have installed CoinPayments.net Coin Adapter extension, connected to coinpayments successifuly, all coins shown in admin dashboard, all ok in backend, but in frontend no one widget does not work…
    Where is the problem?

Last IPN error:
    none

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

This could happen due to any number of problems. It looks like JavaScript has crashed with an error.

1. Please check your browser’s console for errors and let me know what you found. If some other component is producing a JavaScript error, you must fix or eliminate that component.

2. Visit the JSON API endpoint get_coins_info. Use your browser to go to https://example.com/?__wallets_apiversion=3&__wallets_action=get_coins_info (substitute example.com with your own domain). What do you get back? If you don’t get back a proper JSON response, this could mean that there is an issue with caching plugins, the web server configuration, or even something else.

Show me what you found in 1 and 2 and I will advise.

with regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.