I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Website crashed after uploading multi adapter and connecting to server

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Website crashed after uploading multi adapter and connecting to server

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Hopefully can give me some information how my clients website crashed after uploading the multi adapter plugin.
    I have not encountered problems with the coinpayments adapter before. But now the site is not functioning.

The website gives a 500 error too.

Does anyone have seen this problem before?

I tried disabling the plugin manually but hat did not work.

Any help would be appreciated!

Regards,
    Nick

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello Nick,

If you delete both plugins from your client’s plugins directory then the site will definitely work now.

Please check the troubleshooting section of the documentation for more information on what to do in this situation. Check the section “When I activate the plugin, my WordPress becomes extremely slow and is unusable.”.

If you need to diagnose the problem you might need to enable debugging and check the logs. If you see any errors in the logs, please send them to me or post them here.

Hope this helps.

kind regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.