I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

WC Marketplace support

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I run a website with WC Marketplace and have been wanting to add crypto support for a while now but there hasn’t been any plugins that support this.

I see the latest version of your Woocommerce plugin supports WC Marketplace.

Does it support all the features wc marketplace offers, including the different commission/admin fee payouts types and automatic commission payments?

Also what coins can the vendor choose to be paid in?

Further information on how this plugin works with WC Marketplace may sway me to purchase it.

Thanks!

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

The Woo plugin acts as a Payment Gateway, which means that it should not matter what kind of calculation you use for vendor commissions/admin fees, as far as I can tell.

The cryptocurrencies are those that you can connect with Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets. This includes all Bitcoin clones with the MultiAdapter, Monero clones, and, if you do not want to setup a full node, then you can use the CoinPayments platform and all the coins that it supports.

Note that the payment gateway does not actually initiate blockchain transactions, it simply moves funds from one user to another. The users can then use the parent plugin to withdraw cryptocurrencies as needed.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, thanks for your reply.

But does your gateway plugin tap into the WC marketplace features? Can the vendor select a preferred payout method and input their crypto payout address in the ‘Store Settings’ – ‘Billing’ menu? and does the commission amount get shown correctly in the vendor and admin backend.

I only ask as I recently installed this Bitcoin plugin but it doesn’t function at all now as it hasn’t been updated in so long.

Is there anyway I can try before I buy your plugin, just to see how it works and if it does what I want it to?

Thanks.

alexg
    Keymaster

No, the vendor does not enter their payment address in the payout settings. The vendor accumulates balance and then they are free to perform a withdrawal at any time using the plugin to an address that they choose.

You could buy membership to download the plugin, and if in the next 30 days you decide that the plugin is not for you, you can request a refund. It’s in the terms of service.

I would recommend that you first make sure that you are happy with the parent plugin, Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets. This is the free part of the plugin. No point in buying the extension if the parent plugin is not to your liking.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Okay thanks very much I may just do that! Thanks again for your help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.